Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-05-2008, 10:14 AM   #1

When I had my '05 Sightseer, they (I believe Lonnie) sent me a matching drawer and drawer front to install in a blank area in my bathroom....along with matching hardware...took maybe a week.

Now, I have had problems with my Winnebago wiper arm assembly on my '06 Voyage, and he promply gives me a quote, and then says "it will go out today"!

Kudos to Lichtsinn Parts Dept!!!
FrontRangeRVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 10:14 AM   #2

When I had my '05 Sightseer, they (I believe Lonnie) sent me a matching drawer and drawer front to install in a blank area in my bathroom....along with matching hardware...took maybe a week.

Now, I have had problems with my Winnebago wiper arm assembly on my '06 Voyage, and he promply gives me a quote, and then says "it will go out today"!

Kudos to Lichtsinn Parts Dept!!!
FrontRangeRVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 10:34 AM   #3
Winnebago Owner

I have to second that. About two weeks back I was trying to figure out how to replace a broken latch on my escape window. Someone on this site mentioned Lichtsinn Motors and I gave them a call. Talked to David in parts, he did some checking for the red latch and was back to me the same day. The part was mailed that day and the cost of the latch ($11.65) included the shipping.

I thought David and the service was great and I will use them again. Good work Lichtsinn Motors!
bellsharbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 12:04 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

I have had very good service ordering winnebago parts from this dealer. This is the best source for the correct part. Expensive but quick and correct!
Old 05-05-2008, 01:55 PM   #5
Winnebago Owner

I have used them the last couple of times. I'm really impressed! Fast service & shipping that doesn't hurt that bad! That was the biggest fault of the other Winnebago parts dealer. One order from them, I had more in shipping then in the price of the parts!
Old 05-05-2008, 03:20 PM   #6
Winnebago Owner

I couldn't agree more! Being the new owner of a used motorhome, my first mind you, David in the parts department has been fantastic. As I go through this unit, I've found things just not right. An email or call to Lichtsinn's parts dept. has solved every issue to date. I've got a local Winnebago dealer who is lost compared to the service I've recieved from Lichtsinn's.
Being a sponsor here also make a purchase from them that much easier.

Peter
Lt46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 03:31 PM   #7
Winnie-Wise

I have previsouly indicated how much I like Lichtsinn Motors. Lonnie and David know more about the parts on your RV then Winnebago. If they don't have the part in stock they located within a mile of the factory and will have it shipped directly to you. They are simply the best in the industry. (And, no I don't get any commission for recommending them).
dengraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 03:32 PM   #8
Winnebago Owner

I agree -- we purchased our 2008 Tour from them and I was back to have a couple things adjusted. Great folks and all of them go out of their way to help. If you want parts (or a new coach), this is the place to call.

2010 Winnebago Tour 42AD
rv rick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2008, 03:33 PM   #9
Winnebago Master

Ditto, Ditto & Ditto
Old 05-06-2008, 05:08 AM   #10
Winnebago Master

They should start a customer service school. If they held four classes a month they wouldn't have enough room to hold the students that need to be there. Service par exelonce is the standard at Lichtsinn Motors. Be safe.
ichn2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 03:25 PM   #11
Winnebago Owner

My '03 Sightseer has the rear MotorAid Heater. Last year after I came back from a trip I noticed that the aluminum lines that go to and from the engine to the MotorAid along the left frame rail were leaking. I emailed Lonnie and asked him for a price quote for a new aluminum line. He told me that Winnebago no longer uses that part and that they now use rubber heater hose. I asked for a price quote for the heater hose. He told me they buy it at the local NAPA store and that I should do the same. Any other parts place would have bought the box from NAPA and marked it up big time and resold it to me.
I would MUCH rather pay more for great service. These guys will get ALL of my business.
Old 05-06-2008, 05:01 PM   #12
Winnebago Owner

They are friendly and helpful and have been since I first bought stuff from them 4 years ago.
I wish every dealer was like that.
My local dealers parts guys are good guys also but I get some stuff from Lictsinn anyway esp. when I don't feel like driving a half hour to pick something up.
ctcamper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2008, 05:28 PM   #13
Winnie-Wise

I have purchased from them several times. Each time they walk me through what I want to make sure it is the right part for my MH. Fast shipping, reasonable prices, and a fountain of knowledge.
Old 05-07-2008, 11:42 AM   #14
Winnebago Camper

I appreciate everyone's feedback on my staff
Old 05-07-2008, 01:57 PM   #15
Winnebago Owner

I have used their parts dept several times and they are tops, friendly and efficient.

I have only seen a couple of posts regarding sales & service, but when it becomes time to buy I will have them at the top of my list even though I reside in CA.

Nick, Journey