Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-26-2021, 07:13 PM   #1
PHS
Winnebago Camper

HWH slideout guide block part numbers

Can anybody tell me the part number for the guide block kit on a 2002 Winnebago Brave 32V bedroom single ram slide. My motorhome is in Storage down around New Orleans and I am about 1000 miles away. I have contacted HWH and have been working with them for several days, but they can not seem to tell me which guide block kit I need. Last time we were down there if it rained and the wind blew just right water would come in on the slide on one side. After checking thing out I noticed the slideout had dropped about 1/2 to 3/4" on one side not letting the other side seal completely. I have also been looking for instructions on replacing these guides with no luck, so if anybody knows where to find instructions or has done this job themselves I would greatly appreciate the advice. My tires also need replacing can anybody with the same model tell me what is the correct size of tires for this model.

Thanks for the replies in advance
Paul
PHS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
hwh, slide, slideout