Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-31-2021, 06:10 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

HWH no Numbers on the Jack`s

As already mentioned during my introduction, I had problems with my HWH leveling, Winnebago hazt referred me to the colleagues at HWH, no response from the request at HWH. The 200 series system is built into the Chieftain. At the rear right, the jack can only be raised with great force. Unfortunately, the badge with the number on the Jacks was overlaid over the years. Who can help me to locate the correct number of the Jack's for my diesel pusher. Here is the vin of the vehicle 4UZHXFBC9XCF28801 Model WKL36L Greetings from Germany
Chief Wolle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 09:17 AM   #2
Site Team

Hello and welcome,

I don’t have an answer for your Jack problem, but I do know that the hydraulic jacks are pretty common in their construction. If you remove the Jack and find a hydraulic shop near you, the kind that work on industrial hydraulic equipment, they usually can rebuild the Jack. And probably for a fraction of the cost of buying a new Jack.

The unknown is if you can find seals and rebuild parts in Germany, but I’d guess a capable German hydraulic shop can figure it out.

One more thing, the jacks are the same all around the RV. If the part numbers aren’t visible on the non-functioning Jack they might be on one of the others.
Old 01-31-2021, 09:20 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

Take a look at page 18 of the Parts Catalog for your coach. That should give your the HWH part numbers for your jacks and other components of the leveling system.

2005 Winnebago Vectra 36RD
cbeierl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2021, 01:12 PM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by creativepart View Post
Hello and welcome,

I don’t have an answer for your Jack problem, but I do know that the hydraulic jacks are pretty common in their construction. If you remove the Jack and find a hydraulic shop near you, the kind that work on industrial hydraulic equipment, they usually can rebuild the Jack. And probably for a fraction of the cost of buying a new Jack.

The unknown is if you can find seals and rebuild parts in Germany, but I’d guess a capable German hydraulic shop can figure it out.

One more thing, the jacks are the same all around the RV. If the part numbers aren’t visible on the non-functioning Jack they might be on one of the others.

Unfortunately, repairs are not possible here, two shops have already declined!
Thanks Wolle
Old 01-31-2021, 01:32 PM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbeierl View Post
Take a look at page 18 of the Parts Catalog for your coach. That should give your the HWH part numbers for your jacks and other components of the leveling system.
Hallo Chris

Thanks

but tis is guide is only for Ford and GM not for Freightliner Pusher unfortunately for WFL36L
I was looking for exactly this list from Winnebago, unfortunately I cannot open it for my WKL36L here at Winnebago Best regards
But I just opened your link and swapped WFL36L for WKL36 perfectly.
it running

Old 01-31-2021, 04:16 PM   #6
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbeierl View Post
My goof--sorry! Here's the correct one for your WKL coach: Parts Catalog (page 14).

2005 Winnebago Vectra 36RD
cbeierl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2021, 04:25 PM   #7
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Wolle View Post
Hallo Chris

Thanks

but tis is guide is only for Ford and GM not for Freightliner Pusher unfortunately for WFL36L
I was looking for exactly this list from Winnebago, unfortunately I cannot open it for my WKL36L here at Winnebago Best regards
But I just opened your link and swapped WFL36L for WKL36 perfectly.
it running
HWH is very slow at providing parts or support. These folks have always served me well with HWH questions and parts: HWH Replacement Parts - Stuart's Services
If you can't find the jack locally you could get it shipped from them. I have no idea how much shipping would be. These things are a bit hefty.

Tags
jacks, hwh