Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-21-2006, 03:55 AM   #21
Winnebago Master

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Luckily the slides were in and levelers were up. I hate to think of the problems had the levelers been down and the slides out. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You jacks will go up when your HWH system is not working because the springs bring up the HWH jacks, not the hydraulic pump.
Tom N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2010, 06:00 PM   #22
Winnebago Watcher

Fixing the 210 circuit board

As an electrical engineer, I can say that the problem with the 211 circuit board is the relay. I could hear it arcing when I tried to lower the levelers. It would flash the brake not set light.
It is a fried relay. I bought a new one from Mouser It is an Axicom (TYCO) C83412, but I replaced it with a better one, the C82418 that was in stock $2.50. Looks like the contacts are undersized so I bought 2. I need to unsolder and put in the replacement. If you have the ability to replace IC's you should be good. Or, if you screw it up, just buy the replacement circuit board like you would have had to in the first place.
David

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawg View Post
The new circuit board came and I installed it yesterday. And no that was not the problem. Have any of you found a fuse on the line that powers the warning buzzer & jacks down light. According to the trouble shooting guide there is such a fuse. And if you did, WHERE IS IT LOCATED?
Of course I will call HWH back Monday, but I would like to find this fuse before then.
Thanks,
davidspixx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2010, 04:16 PM   #23
Winnebago Watcher

As it turned out, the power was failing because the Power on switch was bad. The system looked OK with only LED's on, but when you tried to operate the jacks it opened up and all the lights dimmed, with the brake ON LED coming on.. The relay was probably OK
davidspixx is offline   Reply With Quote