Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-28-2021, 07:22 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

How to remove an outside panel ....

I have a gray water leak that into the passenger side storage compartment. This is just below our outside radio compartment. I see large black panel held on by screws. But the panel extents back behind the fender cover. How do I remove the fender cover so I can get the flat black panel off to get to the gray water line?

FYI: The leak only happens when the Gray tank is about full. The vent is on the other side of the RV so I think the problem is below where the pipe turns 90 degrees down. everything is dry inside the RV.

Thinks in advance for ll your help. I have looked for photos of the piping once the panel is removed but not found anything yet.

Cburg
Cburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 07:37 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

If you'd like help from folks you really need to let us know the year, make and model of your RV. Without that info there's little folks could do for you.

2005 Winnebago Vectra 36RD
cbeierl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2021, 10:32 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Sorry You r Right ... we have 2010 Itasca Sunstar 34ft
Old 07-29-2021, 09:42 AM   #4
Winnebago Master

I'm confused. In this post How to remove outside panel (re-post) you say you have a "2002 Suncruser 34ft. I think it is "G" model". Yet in this thread you say you have a "2010 Itasca Sunstar 34ft". What does it say on the label on the wall next to the driver's seat?

Btw, the 2002 Suncruiser brochure lists 30Y(30'11"), 32V(32'11"), 35U(34'11"), and 37G(37'5") models. The 2010 Sunstar brochure lists 26P(26'11"), 30W(30'11"), and 32K(33') models. (All of the brochures are accessible in the Brochure Archive.)

(Looks like the above linked thread has been removed as a duplicate, but the questions remains.)

2005 Winnebago Vectra 36RD
cbeierl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2021, 10:29 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Based on the brochure link. it looks like I have 2002 35U

I m sending these post from home and not near the RV to look t labels. We are working for the forest service and internet at the site is just not there so it is very hard to post. So I guess if this info is needed to try to get some help, I will have to wait until the next time we can get up into the internet "air" I made this post using info from my memory so it most likely is lacking.

Thanks
Old 07-29-2021, 11:09 AM   #6
Winnebago Camper

First: it is wonderful to have the internet and thanks to cbeierl for adding the link to Winnebago. From there I found the gray water plumbing diagram. It confirms my guess as to where the leak is. Now I just have to figure out how to get the fender panel off so I can get the black service panel off to mike the repair.

We are setup in the national forest working for the forest service and there is no internet or phone service. I will be going beck tonight so I my not be able to reply to this post once I am there. So thanks in advance for your help

Cburg

Tags
panel