Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-15-2017, 09:31 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

How do I reach the fuse box?

I have a recently acquired Sunstar LX 27N and I wanted to check the fuses that our at the lower left corner of the front console. I put the drivers seat back as far as it would and got myself on my back with my feet over the engine shroud and still couldn't get to them easily. You either have to be very small or have a child to get in there. Is there an easy way to remove the drivers seat so I can access the fuse panel? I'd hate to blow a fuse some night and then try and get down there with a flashlight and figure out which one was blown.
starcrwzr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 09:44 AM   #2
Winnie-Wise

Mine is in the same location. I’m not a thin guy by any means and it’s a struggle. Get a good flashlight ready before you even think about getting down there.
BirchyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 02:01 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

If you put your dinette slide out and turn the drivers seat around at least you are not hitting the 6 way power seat buttons when you are contorted down there. Fortunately the need to access those circuit breakers and fuses is rare.
powercat_ras is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fuse