Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-09-2020, 02:04 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Get access to bedroom hwh leaky ram?

Hi, just bought a 2001 Itasca IFL36W. The bedroom slide (single ram) has begun to leak. A tray, or part of the under-bed mounting seems to collect all of the spillage and leaks it out onto the ground. At least the under bed carpet is dry. Getting to the cylinder and connections looks daunting. I am hoping the repair is a simple loose flare fitting. But struggling to see the leaking spot. Any insight from y'all? Thanks from OKC. Grady
Grady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2020, 04:28 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

on my 2002 35u I can take the false bottom out from under the bed and get to the slide mechanism. But where the hose connects I am not sure, but that is where I would start. If you decide to remove the platform that the mattress lays on make sure you disconnect the struts first.

Tags
hwh, leak