Bio-Blast ozone shock?
I have a 2007 Winnebago Tour TD40. Last Fall I had a water leak on the drivers side slide. I had the slide and the leak repaired but have a lingering smell (mold maybe, mildew for sure) coming from the overhead storage area.
I have taking the cabinets apart, used white vinegar and the smell remains. I have ordered a dehumidifier and am looking at a MOLD FOGGER treatment or I have found an OZONE SHOCK treatment.
Has anyone used either of these and what was the outcome for you?