Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-13-2022, 04:39 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Battery control centre 2006 Sightseer?

Does anyone know where the battery control centre is located in a 2006 winnebago sightseer
ALANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 09:34 AM   #2
Winnie-Wise

Hi Alang and welcome to the Winnebago Forums. Here is a link where you can find the plumbing and wiring diagrams for your motorhome:

https://www.winnebago.com/owners/own...s-and-diagrams

I am not sure what you mean by a "battery control centre". On that generation of RV's, that battery stuff is split up in several locations plus you never know what modifications the previous owner might have installed. There is a chassis electrical box that contains some circuit breakers and control solenoids for battery switch-over. It looks like that is located in a compartment directly to the rear of where your batteries are located.
Bones2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 09:49 AM   #3
Site Team

Hi,
You need to tell us what you want to do. Because there isn't a Battery Control Center, per se.

You have various battery disconnects, and battery monitors but as Bones said, no central control center.

PS. By your spelling of "centre" I figured you must be an international member so I went into your settings (I'm an Admin) and added United Kingdom to your location so it will show on your posts. It will help us help you if we know you are not located in the USA.
Old 10-13-2022, 10:02 AM   #4
Winnebago Master

Also it might be noted that there are several different models of the 2006 Sightseer and the larger will have quite different items than smaller, so telling which model can be vital.

Name:   sight.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  14.0 KB

If not a known item, there is often a small label near the drivers seat with lots of good info on exactly what you have.
Sometimes the best info has to involve even the serial number as there are often early and late year builds and they do make changes as the year goes by.

Seems fussy to want to know so much but when digging deep into drawings, knowing we are looking at the right one, can save lots of confuse----and delay!
Morich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2022, 02:59 PM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Battery Control Centre

its a 2006 winnebago sightseer 34a
Old 10-13-2022, 03:04 PM   #6
Winnebago Camper

Battery Control Centre

i have found the problem thankyou,two fuse boxes under the dash,one that you could see and the other hidden below a panel,a blown 5amp fuse was causing my loss of electrics
Old 10-13-2022, 03:30 PM   #7
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALANG View Post
i have found the problem thankyou,two fuse boxes under the dash,one that you could see and the other hidden below a panel,a blown 5amp fuse was causing my loss of electrics
Well done you!

Must have been a loss of electrics in the dashboard? Yes?

To be of most help we need the full year, model, and floor plan ID - which you've now provided. We we also need to know what the problem is and what you need help doing. The more info the better.

It would also help to know if your problem is related to the "house" or the "chassis". Sounds like this issue was with your chassis.
Old 10-14-2022, 01:12 AM   #8
Winnebago Camper

Battery Control Centre

thankyou for the info i am new to this

Tags
battery, sightseer