Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-11-2015, 07:50 PM   #1
Winnebago Master

Another source for older Winnebago parts and manuals

Within Amazon is Winnebago Outdoors. I just spent an hour checking their storefront for what is available, and they have a wide assortment of items and operator/owners manuals for 2005 and previous years to the mid 1990's.
I'm not connected with either company, just passing along another source for Winnebago parts.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA 1SG, retired;PPA,Good Sam Life member,FMCA. "We the people are the rightful masters of both the Congress and the Courts - not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution." Abraham Lincoln
Ray,IN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2015, 08:45 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Winnebago Outdoors (direct link, rather than through Amazon) is actually Winnebago's new website for Apparel, Gear, Gifts, WIT Club items, and RV Parts.

2005 Winnebago Vectra 36RD
cbeierl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 08:21 AM   #3
Winnebago Owner

Good information!
Old 03-12-2015, 10:43 AM   #4
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbeierl View Post
Winnebago Outdoors (direct link, rather than through Amazon) is actually Winnebago's new website for Apparel, Gear, Gifts, WIT Club items, and RV Parts.
Thanks for the direct link.
Funny_in a sad way. I called Camping World ( all are Winnebago dealership) parts dept. and asked about ordering a Valterra 1.5" cable-operated valve for my MH. The parts guy said it had to be special ordered, and would have a significant mark-up, to $72 + shipping. he also said that was the "special" members price. Direct from Winnebago Outdoor, $41 including shipping.
2000 Winnebago Ultimate Freedom USQ40JD, ISC 8.3 Cummins 350, Spartan MM Chassis. USA 1SG, retired;PPA,Good Sam Life member,FMCA. "We the people are the rightful masters of both the Congress and the Courts - not to overthrow the Constitution but to overthrow men who pervert the Constitution." Abraham Lincoln
Old 03-13-2015, 09:17 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Thanks for the info, I have been searching for a part for several weeks and found it within minutes on this site. Again THANKS for the direct link.
Some times common knowledge is not as common as believed.
777Rich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 08:04 PM   #6
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray,IN View Post
Within Amazon is Winnebago Outdoors. I just spent an hour checking their storefront for what is available, and they have a wide assortment of items and operator/owners manuals for 2005 and previous years to the mid 1990's.
I'm not connected with either company, just passing along another source for Winnebago parts.
Thanks for reminding me about that. Winnebago has added a huge selection of OEM parts to the online store since I last checked it out.
Pretty impressive.

I needed a new electrical switch that I am going to put in and sure enough they had all of the parts right there: switch, base and bezel, so I ordered them. No problem.

Winnebago & Itasca Branded Apparel, Shirts and Gifts | Winnebago Outdoor
aauummm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2015, 08:17 PM   #7
Winnebago Master

Winnebago is on to something IMO. They sell direct, eliminating the middle-man; therefore the customer spends less, creating future customers. Sounds like win-win to me.
It would not surprise me to hear of other RV mfgrs. doing the same.
Old 03-13-2015, 09:54 PM   #8
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray,IN View Post
Winnebago is on to something IMO. They sell direct, eliminating the middle-man; therefore the customer spends less, creating future customers. Sounds like win-win to me.
It would not surprise me to hear of other RV mfgrs. doing the same.
I was thinking the same thing. They stock the parts for manufacturing anyway and also sell parts at the service center so it is a good move to extend that and go into online retail sales.

This is a new thing for an RV manufacturer to do so we'll have to see how it goes. Like you say, it would be a win-win for we customers and for Winnebago.
aauummm is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manual, parts, winnebago