Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-04-2018, 05:15 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Allison Transmission

I have a new to me '07 Itasca Meridian 34H which was constructed 09/06 according to the label beside driver's seat.

Getting ready to schedule 48000 mile service and was wanting to finding out which Allison Trans I have prior to getting it scheduled.

Any help appreciated. Richard
rrtribble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2018, 05:42 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

I found this... it might help you out.

https://www.allisontransmission.com/...d.pdf?sfvrsn=8
VI Roamers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 10:11 PM   #3
Former Winnebago Owner

A quick look at the Winnebago brochure for your coach shows it to have an Allison 3000MH transmission. Go to www.winnebagoind.com, select Resources from the top tool bar, then select Product Information and enter the appropriate info.
It would be a good idea for you to crawl under the driver side with camera in hand and take a picture of the transmission ID label. Using the info from the ID plate go to the Allison web site and select My Transmission, enter the requested info and you will get all kinds of interesting information about your transmission.
NMBluept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2018, 11:31 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

You may or may not have 100% Transynd in the trans. there was a crossover around then. If not, you should do it.

Jeff - WA6EQU
'06 Itasca Meridian 34H, CAT C7/350
SCVJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2018, 05:04 PM   #5
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrtribble View Post
I have a new to me '07 Itasca Meridian 34H which was constructed 09/06 according to the label beside driver's seat.

Getting ready to schedule 48000 mile service and was wanting to finding out which Allison Trans I have prior to getting it scheduled.

Any help appreciated. Richard

You should have this info in your owners bag.

Your Meridian brochure says you have the 3000: https://winnebagoind.com/resources/b...ridian-bro.pdf

I suggest that you head to Gaffney, SC. This is where Freightliner builds you chassis. Good service center. They can do a full chassis bolt torque routine and anything else you need done. If you do go, call for an appointment.