Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-14-2010, 05:45 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Air Bag Dump Valve

I have an 07 Meridian and on our last outing, the valve that lets the air bags inflate/deflate keep leaking so the the air bags nor the air brakes would not work properly. We were able to bypass the vlave to get home from out trip. My questions is the valve part of the HWH (model #625) leveling system or is it a Freightliner part? I have a call into HWH Tech support but no telling how long it will take to get a response. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Roy
R. Francis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:04 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Go onto the HWH web site and check the schematics for your system. If memory serves me correctly, that dump valve is part of the HWH system. Have you been underneath the coach to check the lines and connections at the valve?
US Gear UBS
FleetMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2010, 09:52 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Thanks Fleetman. I have been trying to get in touch with HWH and wating for a call. Will go to the web site. Have looked at the lines and vale and find no problems that are visiable. Again thanks.

ROy
Old 07-15-2010, 06:55 AM   #4
Winnebago Owner

HWH is swamped. I got a callback from them on Monday and it was Wed or Thurs of last week when I called them.

They could not be nicer or more informative, by the way. A MODEL of customer service IMHO.
OldChief7155 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 06:22 PM   #5
Winnebago Owner

I had mine replaced and it was done at freightliner. I first went to freightliner and they said go to winnebago. Then they said go to freightliner. So I called the factory at winnebago and they told me the part belonged to freightliner. I bounced back to freightliner and they took care of it. If your not sure, call customer service at winnebago.
Don G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 07:21 PM   #6
Winnie-Wise

Roy,

I think its a Freightliner part... installed as part of the chassis build. Could be wrong.

In any case I suggest you give Freightliner a call at 1-800-FTL-HELP. They are great and will respond quickly to point you in the right direction.
emiddleb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 09:02 AM   #7
Winnie-Wise

I believe it is a freightliner part. Call 1.800.FTL.HELP and they can probably tell you a quick fix. Leave a number they are 100% on call back.
MaverickBBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 06:14 PM   #8
Winnebago Camper

Thanks for the replys.

Roy
Old 07-16-2010, 06:15 PM   #9
Winnebago Camper

Thanks for the replys.

Roy Francis