Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-05-2021, 08:07 PM   #1
Micro Mini 2108TB

2108tb wop

Hi Guys, Two days ago I purchased a 2020 2108TB. This is my first trailer in 35 years. So, basically I am a Newbie.
Unfortunately, the former owner did not give me a walk through. And the general handbook is not much help. I spent two hours trying to get the awning to unroll. The hand book told me to refer to the awning manufacturer's information, which I don't have. What confused me was that the slide operates on 12 Volts, so I expected the awning to do the same. But no, and after two hours I plugged in my generator/inverted and lo and behold the awning opened. So the point of this story is to let you know that I am expecting problems.
For example when refilling, how do I know which connection to use for potable (drinking) water and which one for grey water?
I don't know if the wheel bearings need lubrication or if they have ever been lubricated. The previous owner thought they hadn't. So do I need to remove the hubs and then repack the bearings or is there a grease nipple? If it's the latter, where should I place the jack to take the weight off the wheels.
I don't have a jack, so how do you replace a flat with the spare?
Looking forward to your replies and hopefully, in time providing answers to the questions from other owners.
Senecio
Senecio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 06:03 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Hi Senecio, We purchased a used 2021 2108DS TT in July, we were lucky it was on consignment at the dealer it was originally purchased from and also have the previous owners contact information. They have been great! With that being said you can contact Winnebago towable’s 1-800-537-1885 and give them your vin# and they will send you drawings. This is our first TT so we are learning on the fly. Hope this helps. Ron
RonW58 is offline   Reply With Quote