Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNEBAGO TECH & TOW > General Maintenance and Repair
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 09-16-2018, 09:04 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Exclamation 2017 Vista 29VE AC leak???

Hi friends,

I have a 2017 Vista 29VE.

I think I have a water leak from the AC unit into the coach. It only seems to happen when I run the AC unit to keep my rear passengers comfy while driving the coach on hot FL days.

2 times now we noticed water running down the interior wall by the BIG TV in the dinette as well as by the passenger side window up front.

It doesn't seem to happen when the coach is parked and plugged in, only when driving.

Is it a No No to drive while the AC unit is cooling my precious cargo?

Thanks for the help,

Ken
bayhooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 12:05 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

bayhooker Sounds like air flow went you are driving is causing the condensate water to be blowed back into the coach ceiling.
Check the mounting of the AC unit to the roof for a good seal and nothing blocking the condensate drain.
Remove the inside duct assembly and look for any light coming in from the outside.
grtharris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
leak