Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-16-2020, 09:44 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

2009 Frieghtliner Air Bag Issue HELP

So I have a 2009 Winny Journey 39Z with a 2008 Freightliner XC chassis. I have the Lippert controller not HWH. Had a charging problem and installed new batteries (for maintenance) and replaced a Alternator problem solved. Went to start up the coach and the air suspenstion won't air up at all. You can hear the air popping to clear system but not working at all to air up coach. There isnt even any air going to the gauges which I was tring yo fix a leak there and that dead now.

I'm rechecking our work but dont see any where that we did anything to the air suspension. I called Lippert they said all they have a is a 13v signal that goes to the dump valve. This has a Neway air suspension

Trying to leave on a trip and would love any input. I could not find any diagrams or trouble shooting for the system.
HollywoodGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2020, 11:25 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

I'm thinking its the first time not being in a heated garage. I believe there might be water in the lines frozen causing a air blockage. Its not just the air bags but also the brakes
HollywoodGT is offline   Reply With Quote