Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-12-2018, 04:50 PM   #21
2010 Itasca Ellipse

Recommend you go to your local used car lots and shop for what you like and then check the car's operations manual. They will specify whether or not it can be flat towed and if so, what the procedures are. If they don't specifically say that they can be flat towed, then look at the next car until you find what you are comfortable with.
That's how I settled on the Chevy Equinox. It's a pretty comfortable car and it's simple to set-up for towing. Pull one fuse (easy access on the passenger-side of the interior console); turn the key to the accessory position; put it in neutral and you are ready to go.
My-Journey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2018, 08:24 AM   #22
2016 Winnebago Vista

We tow a 2015 Chevy Spark (Manual). Nothing to do except unlock the sterring column and put in neutral. Blue ox tow bar set up. Easy and tows like a dream. Don't even feel it. Hard to find a manual spark (only downfall). Ours was already set up with the base plate. How lucky were we?? And....paid only $7,500. Had only 15,000 miles on it when purchased. Good luck.
Patseyj is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
light, tow