Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Campgrounds, Travel and Attractions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 02-29-2020, 09:05 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

What should we stop and see on the way?

So,our first trip in the new to us 2017 vista will be from,Ohio to Carolina pines resort for our boys spring break. So the trip says about 10.5 hr drive. So we are thinking of leaving early a.m. on sat March 21st. And hitting the road. I thought I would drive 5-8hrs (or if I need a break sooner being my first real trip.)and we could stop for the night and visit somewhere and then get up and finish the trip out and check in the the resort on sunday at 2.

We are planning on staying till thursday we think. Then driving to Louisville Ky, for the Mid American Truck show again might stop as it is a 9 he drive from the resort. Get to the truck show on friday moring and then go to the show friday stay friday night and maybe some saturday and then make the 4 hr trip home and have Sunday to recoupe before going back to work.
Any suggestions on what we need to make time to see on our trip?

Thanks.
dragnframe is offline   Reply With Quote