Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-31-2017, 09:44 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Caution on the road!!

So, while traveling I had a blow out....did the usual damage and took out skirting and some flooring...

Any way I call my extended RV policy provider for road service and they say we will hook you up....i get a call back from the provider in a few minutes BUT he needs 3 hrs cause he's busy. I tell him ok but I'm going to call local as I need to get rolling.

So I find a guy that will come out but he needs 30 mins to reach me...ok fine so I call service provider and tell him thanks...i got somebody.....he asks who and I tell him...he says ok and hangs up.

1 HR later and no local guy....so I call him....he says were not coming cause you canceled me....what? No I did not! He says yeah you called my gal and said don't come. Used my name and everything....hmmmm....so I get him on the way again.......

Now folks...the only logical conclusion is provider one used my info to cancel provider two to protect his revenue after I was nice enough to call and try to save him a wasted trip.

That my friends is some serious B.S.. it could happen to you so be aware.
Mobile scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 08:10 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

That good information
PaPa Smurf is offline   Reply With Quote