Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Campgrounds, Travel and Attractions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2020, 04:18 PM   #21
Winnebago Owner

Higshar:
I agree completely our Canadian neighbors should stay on their side of the line, for I don’t speak French.
I’m also not rude to foreigners, except when they are to me first, those people should stay out of the USA.
Old 09-29-2020, 07:59 AM   #22
Winnebago Owner

Flying? That's what started this whole mess worldwide. How is the border closures affecting Canada's fishing and now hunting resorts, economy in general? It must be taking a toll. I would think that issue must of made the news at one point?
I know resorts are always packed in the states. Camping is still off the charts. Alot of campgrounds up north are still packed.... So that part of our economy has been a boom. Bait shops are having their best year in a long time....
Old 09-29-2020, 12:51 PM   #23
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltLife View Post
Flying? That's what started this whole mess worldwide. How is the border closures affecting Canada's fishing and now hunting resorts, economy in general? It must be taking a toll. I would think that issue must of made the news at one point?
I know resorts are always packed in the states. Camping is still off the charts. Alot of campgrounds up north are still packed.... So that part of our economy has been a boom. Bait shops are having their best year in a long time....
In Ontario, you can't buy a canoe or kayak for luv 'nor money! They sell as soon as the doors open...as people see that as a great way to get out...a great way to exercise, and guaranteed that nobody is going to enter your no-go C19 Safety Zone. The same reason that a lot of people love the fact that nobody is going to come into their campsite boundaries, unless invited. Another recreational C19 Safe Zone.
Old 09-30-2020, 06:00 AM   #24
Site Team

I think this post has run it's course with a few bumps in the road along the way. I'm going to go ahead and close out commenting.
Closed Thread