Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2006, 05:30 PM   #61
Administrator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally posted by BluegrassRules:
I've been "lurking" on IRV2 for some time. First time post on this Forum.
Bill
WELCOME BACK Bill!!

We're certainly glad you found your way back and it's good to see your posts...

Hopefully your mirror issue will be resolved with some help from the gang...

I can "hook you up" with some "Winnebago Owners Forum Member" karma when you're ready as well...
Old 07-24-2006, 04:18 PM   #62
Administrator Emeritus

Old 08-09-2006, 05:36 PM   #63
Administrator Emeritus

Quote:
Originally posted by rebelsbeach:
I've been wondering just how many of our readers are purely in the silent lurking phase.

Many times throughout the day,the "guest" list to this site far exceeds the number of members here....It made me curious,so I'm asking specifically those of you that are gueststo participate.
You might possibly be a current Winnebago owner, or even someone contemplating the future purchase of a Winnebago product.

I would like to ask anyone who has never posted in the Winnebago forum to consider making one post.The purpose for this post would sort of be an online roll call...

Your post could introduce yourself,or maybe the type of rig you own or are interested in. PLEASE FEEL FREE to make a one-time post and then lurk again if desired.

Thank you for visiting the Winnebago Forum!

iRV2.com's Mission Statement:
"Efficiently Support the Thoughtful Exchange of Knowledge, Values and Experiences Among RV Enthusiasts."
Any new lurkers out there??
Old 08-15-2006, 10:05 AM   #64
Administrator Emeritus

Quote:

I've been wondering just how many of our readers are purely in the silent lurking phase.

Many times throughout the day,the "guest" list to this site far exceeds the number of members here....It made me curious,so I'm asking specifically those of you that are gueststo participate.
You might possibly be a current Winnebago owner, or even someone contemplating the future purchase of a Winnebago product.

I would like to ask anyone who has never posted in the Winnebago forum to consider making one post.The purpose for this post would sort of be an online roll call...

Your post could introduce yourself,or maybe the type of rig you own or are interested in. PLEASE FEEL FREE to make a one-time post and then lurk again if desired.

"Efficiently Support the Thoughtful Exchange of Knowledge, Values and Experiences Among RV Enthusiasts."

Old 08-15-2006, 10:18 AM   #65
Winnie-Wise

At the request of Rebelsbeach this is my first post on this forum or this site for that matter. I just discovered this site from rv.net so am now back and forth between the two.
Old 08-15-2006, 03:28 PM   #66
Administrator Emeritus

MaverickBBD, Welcome to the forum!!

We're glad you came out and made your first post and encourage you to post any time you feel the urge...
If you'd rather lurk more than post,that's ok as well...

THANKS for your first post, I think you will find this site to be a good sourve of not only some pertinent information, but the source of a good time as well...
We have a National Rally ever year,the 2007 is in July at ABC Campground in Branson,MO...

On the bottom of the main page the US is divided up into regions where we have regional gatherings as well...

THANKS for joining!!
Old 08-22-2006, 01:18 AM   #67
Administrator Emeritus

Quote:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by rebelsbeach:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
Old 08-25-2006, 08:43 AM   #68
KV
Winnebago Watcher

Just joined the forum. First impression is one of excitement to find a site dedicated to what I'm interested in, a Winnebago product. Looking forward to being educated on issues of question and concerns of maintenance. Thanks for the support.

35'-0 WP
Old 08-25-2006, 08:50 AM   #69
Winnie-Wise

KV,

Welcome aboard!!

Glad to have you and Winnebago participating in the forums. As you'll quickly find, the members of this forum make it the best place to come for information on your Winnebago or any other RV related issues.

Please feel free to jump in on any of the forum areas.
Old 08-25-2006, 04:15 PM   #70
Administrator Emeritus

KV, Welcome to the forum!!

Joe said it all.....I couldn't have said it better!!

Would be happy to give you some of that "Winnebago Owners Forum Member" karma under your screen name if you're interested...
Old 08-25-2006, 07:03 PM   #71
Winnebago Watcher

My name is Eli. I recently purchased a 1999 Adventurer 3710. I previously owned a Salem Trailer and this is my first coach. I decided to join this forum in an effort to increase my knowledge of my new coach and potentially solve some small problems I am having. I am happy to participate. When does this chat go "live"?
Old 08-25-2006, 07:10 PM   #72
Administrator Emeritus

Eli, Welcome to the forum!!

The Winnebago chat usually is held on Tuesday nights from 9PM eastern to 10PM easterm...

Summer time had taken a toll on many of the chatters,but hopefully as schools get started again and the vacation schedules wind down we'll have some better participation, even from me!!

Glad to see your first post and we look forward to hearing more from you.
Old 08-26-2006, 03:48 AM   #73
KV
Winnebago Watcher

Dear Rebelsbeach, not sure of what is meant by "karma". If it contributes to this wonderful site, go for it. Thank You!

35'-0 WP
Old 08-26-2006, 03:56 AM   #74
Administrator Emeritus

KV, take a look under your screen name on the left there....Painless and free!
Old 08-26-2006, 08:58 AM   #75
Winnebago Owner

Rebelsbeach,

Hello! Could you pass on a little "karma" to me?
Old 08-26-2006, 10:50 AM   #76
Administrator Emeritus

Well certainly!!
Old 09-01-2006, 06:15 AM   #77
Winnebago Owner

THANKS FOR INVITING ME TO MAKE A POST. I VERY MUCH ENJOY THIS FORUM. WE HAVE A CLASS A WINNEBAGO AND UTILIZE THIS FORUM OFTEN.
Old 09-01-2006, 07:12 AM   #78
Winnie-Wise

Howdy Becks

Welcome to the forum and glad to see you posting. I've added the Winnebago notation under your name so welcome to the club.

Hope to see you posting often.
Old 09-02-2006, 02:19 AM   #79
Administrator Emeritus

becks, WELCOME to the forum!!

As you have found,there are a bunch of good folks here ready to share their knowledge and experience with not only their Winnebago product, but RV'ing in general....

We look forward to hearing more of your experiences with your rig and your travels.
Old 09-02-2006, 05:51 AM   #80
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally posted by Elias:
My name is Eli. I recently purchased a 1999 Adventurer 3710. I previously owned a Salem Trailer and this is my first coach. I decided to join this forum in an effort to increase my knowledge of my new coach and potentially solve some small problems I am having. I am happy to participate. When does this chat go "live"?
Hi Elias,
Don't feel bad about making the jump from trailer to coach. I did the same thing a couple of years ago. The great members of IRV2 and the Winnebago helped get me up to speed a bit. Not only did I not have the answers, but I had not figured out the questions yet!!
Walt