Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 06:49 PM   #341
Winnebago Owner

AZHusker...
Welcome to the forum and the Winnebago forum! (Would you also like some Winnebago Karma? ) We have many other members who are from Surprise, Az...you might even know a few!

Again...welcome to the forum!

MM
Old 05-13-2008, 04:38 AM   #342
Winnebago Master

AZHusker;

Welcome to the forum and the Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum. We have a great bunch of folks here who are happy to answer any questions you may have. Request some Winnebago Karma and some one will fix you up. Post often and keep us informed of your travel experiences.

Bev & I (DW) will be attending GNR also. There will be a IRV2 get together at GNR also. It is top on the Winnebago Forum. Here

Hope to see you at GNR.

Don
Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Delorme GPS LT 40, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014
Old 05-13-2008, 01:51 PM   #343
Winnebago Camper

Thanks for the Welcome to your group. We have been motorhomimg since 1995, trailer before that back to 1981, so not new to RVing, just this forum. We will be in the handicapped section at the GNR in a 2007 Adventurer, as I just had back surgery a few weeks ago and my wife had knee surgery last October on our way home, Spent 17 days in Salina, KS hospital (with excellent care).

We look forward to seein you all in Forest City

Pat & Lael Taft
Old 05-13-2008, 02:00 PM   #344
Winnebago Camper

OK Monaco Mama. Here's the dumb question. Where do I get some Winneebgo Karma? Ship me some could you?
Old 05-13-2008, 02:16 PM   #345
Winnebago Owner

You just got it ...and it is NOT a dumb question...because we keep that "Special Karma Dust" closely guarded. I even put on a heavier sprinkling than normal - I hope it helps!

MM
Old 05-13-2008, 02:36 PM   #346
Winnebago Camper

Location: Columbia SC on our way to Sweet Home Oregon ETA 25 Sept 08
Pat and Lael. Yes welcome. You found a great web site with super info and a lot of folk that are willing to share their experience with us. While at the GNR be sure to have somebody hook up your Digital Converter Box. I just did that dance at camping world (CW) with the WIT magazine that shows (in the tip of the month section) how everything should be connected using our Video Selector box (VSB). CW guys could not figure it out and did their own thing. Now my VSB is all messed up but if I am patient I can push various buttons and get what I want. The small winegard DCB fit just fine in the cabinet and the TV reception we picked up at Myrtle Beach SC was awesome; better than the Pirateland Campground. Only problem is that with the DCB we must now watch whatever TV program is on the main set unless we are watching a DVD or VHS. Seperate DCBs will be necessary for the rear and outside analog TVs or :-) replace these with new digital High Definition LCDs. Did you 07 come with an LCD or the older 200 brick that most of us still have?

Welcome to a great site Pat and Lael. Enjoy the GNR.

MarcO
Old 05-13-2008, 02:39 PM   #347
Winnebago Camper

Location: Columbia SC on our way to Sweet Home Oregon ETA 25 Sept 08
Hey Monoco Mamma. How about some of that Karma for me too
Old 05-13-2008, 03:35 PM   #348
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally posted by ErWeGO:
Pat and Lael. Yes welcome. You found a great web site with super info and a lot of folk that are willing to share their experience with us. While at the GNR be sure to have somebody hook up your Digital Converter Box. I just did that dance at camping world (CW) with the WIT magazine that shows (in the tip of the month section) how everything should be connected using our Video Selector box (VSB). CW guys could not figure it out and did their own thing. Now my VSB is all messed up but if I am patient I can push various buttons and get what I want. The small winegard DCB fit just fine in the cabinet and the TV reception we picked up at Myrtle Beach SC was awesome; better than the Pirateland Campground. Only problem is that with the DCB we must now watch whatever TV program is on the main set unless we are watching a DVD or VHS. Seperate DCBs will be necessary for the rear and outside analog TVs or :-) replace these with new digital High Definition LCDs. Did you 07 come with an LCD or the older 200 brick that most of us still have?

Welcome to a great site Pat and Lael. Enjoy the GNR.

MarcO
Marco, our 2007 did not have a digital Sony tv, but we are set up for Direct TV. I am going to buy two converters just for the coach however, so will have them checked out at the GNR.

Thanks,
Lael
Old 05-13-2008, 03:37 PM   #349
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally posted by MonacoMama:
You just got it ...and it is NOT a dumb question...because we keep that "Special Karma Dust" closely guarded. I even put on a heavier sprinkling than normal - I hope it helps!

MM
Thanks, Mama. We will keep it good and clean.

Happy travels,

Lael
Old 05-13-2008, 04:12 PM   #350
Winnebago Camper

Location: Atlanta, GA. , South Beach, FL. Naples, Fl , Coral Gables,FL.
AZHusker, welcome to the forum.com
Old 05-13-2008, 04:52 PM   #351
Winnebago Camper

Thanks, George Henry. See you on the road.

And as my father once told me, if we get there first, we'll draw a white line on the road. If you get there first, you erase it.
Old 05-14-2008, 11:24 PM   #352
Winnebago Watcher

Greetings all ! Another "lurker" talked into making the jump. Have enjoyed the site and information, so far. We'll join in and see what happens.... and maybe throw in my $.01 (used to be $.02) sometime.

Mike
89 Lesharo w/ 3.3 Dodge Conversion
Old 05-15-2008, 04:06 AM   #353
Winnebago Master

Mike & CeCe

Welcome to the forum. We believe this to be the friendliest site on the Internet. Post often and keep us up to date on your camping experiences. Don't be afraid to ask questions as you will find a our members willing to help.

Don
Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Delorme GPS LT 40, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014
Old 05-15-2008, 04:25 AM   #354
Winnebago Owner

Mike & CeCe...
I would also like to welcome you to iRV2! You will find that great things happen from iRV2..the members that you actually meet may turn into some really great friends...I can vouch for that!
May I also suggest some "Winnebago Karma"? All you need to do is say "Karma Please"...it is free for the taking..and it allows everyone else to see what brand rig you have.

We welcome your dime's worth...inflation you know...so please visit & post often!

MM
Old 05-15-2008, 10:22 AM   #355
Winnebago Watcher

Hello to all you wonderful RVers (the friendliest people we have ever met).
We are Newbies as of last Sept. We bought a new Itasca Suncruiser and tow a 2008 Honda CRV. We Spent our first winter in Southwest Fl. and loved it. Our Shih Tzu travels with rules and travels with us. We belong to a local Good Sams chapter in Northeast Tn. and do long weekend trips each month. We did enjoy meeting Hitchhiker and his lovely wife last month. Luv, luv IRV2. Thank you for all the wonderful info. (smile)
Old 05-15-2008, 04:31 PM   #356
Winnebago Owner

Tenn.nana...
Did you also want some of that "Winnebago Karma"?
Just say the words ..."Karma please"!!

MM
Old 05-15-2008, 04:50 PM   #357
Winnebago Watcher

Hi! (smile)
Iam not sure I understand about the Karma on this website but, it does sound nice.

Karma, please.

Thank you. (smile)
Old 05-15-2008, 05:31 PM   #358
Winnebago Owner

Tenn.nana...look under your name to the left... You now have "Winnebago Karma" under your name! the other Karma you get by the number of posts you do.
and now I can say ...Welcome to the Winnebago Forum!

MM
Old 05-15-2008, 05:59 PM   #359
Winnebago Watcher

Thank you for the Karma and the explanation. (smile)
Have a nice evening and a wonderful weekend. (smile)
Old 05-15-2008, 07:21 PM   #360
Winnebago Watcher

Okay,I'll take a "Karma please".... and so I am not selfish... one for CeCe too!
Closed Thread