Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 01-15-2020, 12:01 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Welcome - 2019 Travato 59K

Hi Y'all.
I'm a new owner of Travato 59K 2019 model. I am new to RV and still learning. There are many things to learn. My first trip during Thanksgiving week, I did not have a heater. My poor friends had to suffer without a heater. The second trip the same issue. But that time I brought lots of warm blankets.

I am having difficulty turning the heater. I watched lots of Youtube and read the manual couple of times and had the dealer showed me how. They had a hard time because the button is not sensitive to touch.

I have not try the AC yet. Hopefully it will be okay.

This is it my friends. I am glad I found this site to communicate with same minded people.

Maidaisy
Maidaisy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2020, 07:21 PM   #2
Site Team

Hello and welcome to the forum! A 2019 should still be under warranty, so I would check with the dealer. Winnebago provides a 1 year warranty and each component manufacturer also provides a warranty, with many 2 years instead of 1. Best of luck on fixing it!
macnut is offline   Reply With Quote