Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-26-2017, 05:48 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Nice to be among Winni owners.

Hello everyone.

I came upon this forum by happenstance, glad I did. From reading through many of the posts, I can see usefulness in a growing knowledge-base that will aid in an upward learning curve. The systems aboard modern day motor homes is complex, maintaining them; somewhat intimating if not daunting in some respect. We purchased our Itasca Sunstar new, and already have 29,000 miles on her; 37 states and countless RV parks; experiences to share. Should be fun.
bangkokbanks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 07:21 PM   #2
Winnie-Wise

Quote:
Originally Posted by bangkokbanks View Post
Hello everyone.

I came upon this forum by happenstance, glad I did. From reading through many of the posts, I can see usefulness in a growing knowledge-base that will aid in an upward learning curve. The systems aboard modern day motor homes is complex, maintaining them; somewhat intimating if not daunting in some respect. We purchased our Itasca Sunstar new, and already have 29,000 miles on her; 37 states and countless RV parks; experiences to share. Should be fun.
Welcome to the group. A lot of the iRV2 members and experts are still over on iRV2-hopefully they will migrate over here. I agree, motorhomes are very complicated and are a handful to keep maintained.

In years past, I would google things that I wanted to fix or upgrade and iRV2 would keep popping up in the results. I learned a lot from the guys on the forums that was very helpful in whatever project that I was working on. Eventually I decided that I should join and maybe lend a hand whenever I could, so that is how I got involved. It's been a lot of fun discussing RV stuff over the years and very helpful whenever I got stuck on a problem and needed some input. I'm sure you'll enjoy the forums as we members help get this new site up and hopping!
aauummm is offline   Reply With Quote