Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 07-01-2018, 05:00 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Newbie with Travato

Well, I took the plunge and sold off the F150 and 22ft Mini lite Rockwood to help fund the Travato 59k! Flew out to Forest City, visited the factory, and picked up my new Class B to drive back to Denver.

So, I have first day questions as I attempt to try things out and pack it up for our 3,000 mike journey thru WI, UP, MI and back to CO in three weeks. We don't leave for two weeks so can order and install options.

Questions:

1) Do I need these surge protectors/EMS devices if I plan on dry camping 80%of the time?

2) Where does the power cord, water hose, Black water clean out hose, tools, jack, windshield black out curtains go?

3) Do I need a cargo rack for the back and if so, what do others use?

4) Is there any reason to bring along a ladder?

5) How do I keep things from rattle around while driving?

6) Do I want to run 85, 87, 89 octane fuel for better performance and/or mpg?

See, lots of questions and if you don't mind helping out a new fellow Winnie, please reply. Thanks Ralph
Rockymtnhi is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags