Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-23-2008, 06:32 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Just wanted to say that I was surfing and found this sight. My wife and I have been campers since we were both in our teens. We are now in our sixtees. We have camped in tents tent campers, TT 5th wheels. We got out of camping for a couple of years to raise our grandsons, and are now back in. We bought an old fix me upper to see if this is what we want. We have redid the whole inside of the motorhome and are still working on it. Have camped in it once and really injoyed it. Can not wait to get it all finished so that we can do some traveling. Looking on getting some valuable information from this sight.
cadteach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 06:32 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

Just wanted to say that I was surfing and found this sight. My wife and I have been campers since we were both in our teens. We are now in our sixtees. We have camped in tents tent campers, TT 5th wheels. We got out of camping for a couple of years to raise our grandsons, and are now back in. We bought an old fix me upper to see if this is what we want. We have redid the whole inside of the motorhome and are still working on it. Have camped in it once and really injoyed it. Can not wait to get it all finished so that we can do some traveling. Looking on getting some valuable information from this sight.
cadteach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 01:40 AM   #3
Winnebago Owner

cadteach, welcome to the forum.com. We are glad to have you join us here and we hope to be of any help you may need in fixing up your motorhome. I am sure you will enjoy this website and forums. Good luck and keep us posted.
06 Saturn Vue, 06 Chevy Z71 4x4 & 2014 Corvette Z51 M7
RV Wizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 04:53 AM   #4
Winnebago Master

cadteach;

Welcome to the forum. You have found a great forum with lots of valuable experience and members who are willing to share it with you.

I see by your profile you have a 1988 Superchief. You may want to participate in our Vintage RV Forum. Also I am going to short cut your post to the Winnebago Forum. We would love to fix you up with some Winnebago Karma. All you have to do is ask.

Don
Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Delorme GPS LT 40, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 10:29 AM   #5
Winnie-Wise

Welcome to the forum. It's a great place to be a part of.
Old 12-24-2008, 01:02 PM   #6
Winnebago Watcher

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Welcome to the forum. You have found a great forum with lots of valuable experience and members who are willing to share it with you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
I agree, I'm kinda new here too & so far I really like this forum!
Wingnut57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 01:34 PM   #7
Winnebago Watcher

Me Too! I come on here all the time, the info is endless. The best site on the net.
Old 12-25-2008, 01:23 PM   #8
Winnie-Wise

Welcome to this great site. Don't be afraid to ask questions. The people here are first class. Hope you get bit by the bug.

Tom
Fakrwee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2008, 08:42 PM   #9
Winnebago Owner

cadteach...We are happy to have you here at iRV2! It really is true- we have the most knowledgeable members who are willing to share information & tips when you ask.

I certainly hope you get a chance to really enjoy your coach soon. We always look forward to our outings..and I am sure you will also.

Again..welcome to the forum...we hope you visit & post often!

MM
MonacoMama is offline   Reply With Quote