Old 10-02-2017, 05:45 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

New MW 22M Owner

We are new Minnie Winnie 22M owners and just joined the group. We've been RV's for around 15 yrs in a pop-up, a 5'er and for last 7 years a 32' Gulfstream class C. We are also boaters and have a 19' bay boat that we tow on majority of our camping trips. So, we don't use a toad and depend on MH to get around in. With the kids grown and out on their own, we thought downsizing to something in the 24' range would make maneuvering around easier. The little I've driven the 22M since delivery on Saturday, it is much more nimble!
blifsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 08:46 AM   #2
JBP
Winnebago Owner

Welcome to the group. Hope you enjoy your new motor home.
Old 02-24-2018, 06:09 PM   #3
Winnebago Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by blifsey View Post
We are new Minnie Winnie 22M owners and just joined the group. We've been RV's for around 15 yrs in a pop-up, a 5'er and for last 7 years a 32' Gulfstream class C. We are also boaters and have a 19' bay boat that we tow on majority of our camping trips. So, we don't use a toad and depend on MH to get around in. With the kids grown and out on their own, we thought downsizing to something in the 24' range would make maneuvering around easier. The little I've driven the 22M since delivery on Saturday, it is much more nimble!
We are planning on purchasing a new MW 22M. Can you tell me what mileage you have been getting? Do you have any recommendations for options? Are there any things you especially like or dislike about it? Have you had any issues with it?

Thank You,
Patrick & Carol
PatrickA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 06:21 AM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Iíve not checked mileage but it seems to be slightly better than our previous 32ft class C which was around 7 to 9 mpg depending on speed, headwind, etc.

We bought unit from dealer inventory and it has the convenience package which includes most every option needed. We donít have the cameras on mirrors which might be nice. If I had choice, I would delete oven but add convection microwave for more storage space.

So far, we love it. Kids are grown so just wife and I now. So, size isnít issues. Iíve read some folks say they would not want the bed slide but we donít find it an issue.

Ive posted more info from trips and mods on the Minnie Winnie Owners Facebook group.
blifsey is offline   Reply With Quote