Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-11-2018, 05:40 PM   #1
Martin

New from Michigan

My wife and I purchased a 2019 Winnebago View 24J in May 2018 and have completed five local camping trips in Michigan. So far we had to have the 12vdc-only refrigerator repaired (bad thermostat from factory) and added a 1.5" anti-sway to improve stability. I have a set of Sumo springs on order to complete stability improvements.

We plan to begin visiting other states (especially the west coast); forest fires and other modern issues permitting.

Both my wife and I are retired electrical engineers and are looking forward to seeing the U.S.A. before we get too old.

See you on the road!
mepmich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2018, 07:52 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Howdy and welcome! We're glad you signed up!
SarahW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 07:51 AM   #3
Winnebago Owner

Martin,

Hello from another Winnebago owner in Michigan. Traveling in these rigs is great! Wonderful way to see the country with a more relaxed feeling. Nothing better than sitting around a campfire in the evening.

There are a lot of things to see. We leave Saturday to meet 11 other couples in South Dakota around Custer. Looking forward to meeting up with friends.

Joining this forum and the other regular iRV2.com forum is the best way to find out anything you need to know about RV'ing. Welcome to the group and go enjoy your rig.

Lynne
beamisl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2018, 12:56 PM   #4
Winnebago Owner

Check out FMCA and go to a rally you will have a great time and learn a lot and make many new friends and the benefits are great
Gordiegaffer is offline   Reply With Quote