Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 12-12-2017, 09:10 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Lovin' our Winnie!

Bought a 1994, 30' Adventurer last April for the express purpose of taking my mother on some trips. She is a little disabled and my hubby spent extra time installing a tall toilet, grab bars and other assists for her. Hubby is handy enough to fix the little this' and that's we have encountered. Our first trip was to Mt.Rushmore, Rapid City, SD in June. The ac dash fan stopped working the night before we left. Oooo. We had 1500 miles of hot ride, but survived. The second RVing trip was along the east side of Kansas. (We are checking off the State Scenic Byways)
In October we drove to Grand Lake in Oklahoma and enjoyed perfect fall weather. Also camped several weekends at local parks. My mother will be celebrating her 99th birthday on Dec. 19. We don't let her drive the Winnie. :-}
DulciBabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 06:37 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by DulciBabe View Post
We don't let her drive the Winnie. :-}
OK, you made me laugh....
Floridakamper is offline   Reply With Quote