Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 09-18-2019, 06:40 PM   #1
2007 Vectra 40TD

Question just upgraded to a Vectra 2007.

Good evening,

We just upgraded to a 2007 Vectra and are starting to work on all the little things that need fixing, i.e. ice maker, trying to reprogram the keyless entry (I read the forum on it, and we can get it to do the factory reset, but it won't take the new code).
Main concern now is that the driver headlight burnt out and as we took out the bulb we see that the blue electrical socket that the bulb plugs into is melted and does not get any power to one half. question as to if we can replace that blue socket.

JudieandRick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 11:37 AM   #2
Winnie-Wise

Congratulations on you 07 Vectra. I have an 05 and enjoy it. I am sure you can get a new socket. You might try a auto center near you they just might have what you need. Take the old one with you or you should be able to order thru Winnebago parts.
RD Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2019, 04:36 PM   #3
2007 Vectra 40TD

thanks we were able to get a new socket and rick is putting it in now, hopefully that solves the problem and it isn't more of an ongoing electrical problem that caused it to burn.
Old 09-19-2019, 05:00 PM   #4
2007 Vectra 40TD

So we put in the new socket. the light now has power to it, (as checked with the voltmeter) however, as soon as he plugs the socket into the light bulb the marker light goes out on the side, and on the headlight and the headlight doesn't come on. we also purchased new bulbs
Any suggestions?

Tags
upgrade