Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-18-2018, 07:50 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Just Joined

Hello to all , i just purchased my 1st motor home , i have been a camper all my life , and decided to take the jump to Rvs and figured i might as well start with the best !!! i purchase a 1996 Minnie Winnie WF329RQ , needs some work but love that part of the Job !!!! so i will be looking for a little guidance and suggestions !!!
Hockeyjeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2018, 08:26 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeyjeff View Post
Hello to all , i just purchased my 1st motor home , i have been a camper all my life , and decided to take the jump to Rvs and figured i might as well start with the best !!! i purchase a 1996 Minnie Winnie WF329RQ , needs some work but love that part of the Job !!!! so i will be looking for a little guidance and suggestions !!!
Hi Jeff
Congratulations on that great rig!
Nice to have you with us.
Welcome!
Jesse
Jbmsr is offline   Reply With Quote