Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-19-2019, 01:48 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Hi. New to forum, RVs

Hi.
Supposedly, I recently purchased an '08 Aspect 26A. I have yet to actually take possession (it had a lien, the owner paid it off, and he's waiting for the title).
The RV looks like a good deal on paper, but it's going to need a LOT of work to get it to...my minimal standards.
Thanks goes out to all of you. I've already learned more on this site than all of the other places that I've looked, combined!
Harry
HarryJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2019, 04:59 PM   #2
Winnebago Master

It sounds like you're up to the challenge. Keep reading and you'll be well prepared. Note that the "Powered by Google" search box near the top of the page is the best way to search. Your #1 priority is to make sure the tires haven't aged out.
BobC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
forum