Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-30-2007, 07:44 AM   #21
Winnie-Wise

Shannone - On RV.net I noticed you said you mounted a clock... where? We bought one but we just never found the spot that said "Put Clock Here" - just curious what worked best for yours.
Y-Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:47 AM   #22
Winnebago Owner

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Shannone - On RV.net I noticed you said you mounted a clock... where? We bought one but we just never found the spot that said "Put Clock Here" - just curious what worked best for yours. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We mounted it between the windows over the couch and dinette. Sorry this picture is so dark...it was so bright outside it was hard to take an inside pic. I'm also not sure I'm posting these correctly...but I am going to try.

The children have named her Winnie (yeah-I know, lol). Doesn't she look COLD !!

You can see we took the swivel chair out. It was a tight fight when you turned the passenger seat around plus we needed somewhere else to put all the shoes !! Ignore the mess please...we have to get out there tomorrow and figure out all the electronics. The plastic on the floor will be coming off next week when we take it in for waxing and scotchguarding.

Last one....this is a towel rack we bought for the 5ver but it works great on the outside of tha bathroom door here. The inside towel rack just doesn't work for large towels...not if you want to use the toilet anyway, lol. There would be more room in that area once the slides are out.

Please forgive me if the pics don't come out correctly...I haven't found a way to view the post before sending it !!

~Shannone & Chad [/COLOR]
Lil'Darlin1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 08:56 AM   #23
Winnebago Owner

She sure is pretty.

Our Sightseer has a factory installed clock over the entry door so we didn't need to add one.

Have a great day.

JD & Kathy
JD Allen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 09:49 AM   #24

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JD Allen:
She sure is pretty.

Our Sightseer has a factory installed clock over the entry door so we didn't need to add one.

Have a great day. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yep, the 2007 models deleted the nice clock over the door, the wall lamps in the bedroom next to the bed, and the skylight in the bathroom....Cost cutting by Winnebago it appears...
FrontRangeRVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 09:59 AM   #25
Winnebago Master

Shannone:

You guys are getting it right for you..looks great.

Wanted to make sure you also know we have a live Winne Owners' chat room from 9:00 - 10:00 PM EST every Tuesday night. Feel free to join us tonite!

Just click on the 'Go' then 'Chat Rooms', select Winnebago.
'07 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit #31578, Cummins ISL 425; 2014 Ford F150 toad; Air Force One Toad Brake.
Glen Allen, VA; Smith Mountain Lake, VA.
smlranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2007, 10:02 AM   #26
Winnebago Owner

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Yep, the 2007 models deleted the nice clock over the door, the wall lamps in the bedroom next to the bed, and the skylight in the bathroom....Cost cutting by Winnebago it appears... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Our 2007 has lamps next to the beds and a skylight in the bathroom...</span>

Old 01-30-2007, 10:03 AM   #27
Winnebago Owner

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Shannone:

You guys are getting it right for you..looks great.

Wanted to make sure you also know we have a live Winne Owners' chat room from 9:00 - 10:00 PM EST every Tuesday night. Feel free to join us tonite!

Just click on the 'Go' then 'Chat Rooms', select Winnebago. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Cool...I am going to try to come and say hi</span>

Old 01-30-2007, 11:46 AM   #28
Winnie-Wise

Shannone - Great spot - thanks! Good photos, same colors that we have on our rig too.

FrontRangeRVer - those most have been cut from the higher end rigs, we have everything but the clock in our Sightseer.
Old 01-30-2007, 03:46 PM   #29

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Lil'Darlin1972:
<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Yep, the 2007 models deleted the nice clock over the door, the wall lamps in the bedroom next to the bed, and the skylight in the bathroom....Cost cutting by Winnebago it appears... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Our 2007 has lamps next to the beds and a skylight in the bathroom...</span> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm talking about the the lamps on the wall on each side of the bed with lamp shades...not the directional reading lights on the overbed cabinet....
Old 01-30-2007, 03:51 PM   #30
Winnebago Owner

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I'm talking about the the lamps on the wall on each side of the bed with lamp shades...not the directional reading lights on the overbed cabinet.... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<span class="ev_code_PURPLE">Right...we do have those</span>

Old 01-30-2007, 04:15 PM   #31
Winnie-Wise

Lamps...
Old 01-30-2007, 08:46 PM   #32

Sorry about that...I havent looked in the Sightseer line for the lamps, clocks and skylights...I did notice they werent in the Voyage anymore.....

Thanks for the pics!!!