Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Welcome Mat
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-03-2018, 02:34 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

2001 Winne Adventurer Orange Park, Fl

When I look at my House Battery power, it reads 13.6 But my lights will not come on. New owner and am lost...Help needed...
vinval is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 09:22 AM   #2
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinval View Post
When I look at my House Battery power, it reads 13.6 But my lights will not come on. New owner and am lost...Help needed...
Check if you have a GFI tripped at a recepticle or that you don’t have a low voltage breaker tripped.

If they work on gen power you may need to check the transfer switch.

Jesse
Jbmsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2018, 03:04 PM   #3
Winnebago Owner

JBMSR, you're thinking 120volt, his problem is 12 volt, so I don't think that's it.

Vinval, you probably have switches by the entry door, make sure that the two that say something about 'battery' are both turned on. (they all have different names from RV to RV, so it's hard to say exactly how they might be labeled).

BTW, I'm in Jax just on the other side of the bridge, could maybe stop over some time (or you come to me) and we could figure out some things together.

You can PM me here or on iRV2 (where I spend more time) if you'd like to.

Tags
adventurer, vent