Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-20-2013, 03:01 PM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Warranty Service Recommendation Needed (Raleigh, NC)

Hi,

I have a 2013 Sightseer 35G purchased in May and need to get some warranty work done in the Raleigh, NC area. Any recommendations on where to take it (or warnings on where not to)?

Thanks,

John
Old 11-20-2013, 05:45 PM   #2
Winnebago Camper

I'm not sure if they are a Winnebago dealer, but I have had good work done by Bill Plemmons RV on New Bern Avenue. I have had less than satisfactory work done at Camping World in Clayton.
Bruce Dickson 2013 Thor Challenger 37GT, 5 Star Tune, Safe-T-Plus Steering Control with Air Trim, Roadmaster front and rear Sway Bars, SuperSteer rear Track Bar, Crossfires, 2012 Honda CRV on Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar. Full timers since Jan 2012.
bdickson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 12:48 PM   #3
Winnie-Wise

Plemmons is a Winnebago dealer. They do good work. But I wouldn't leave it there over night due to the area.
ChasA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 03:34 AM   #4
Winnebago Camper

They are a good dealer with good service. I had them do some work on a sightseer I purchased from them and I was happy. They got me in and out quickly. I never was afraid to leave my my there overnite.
shortboxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2013, 05:00 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChasA View Post
Plemmons is a Winnebago dealer. They do good work. But I wouldn't leave it there over night due to the area.
I have left my MH there overnight, but they parked it inside the shop. They do have a locked yard out back but it doesn't look very secure. They also have some hookups so I guess you could stay with the rig.
Bruce Dickson 2013 Thor Challenger 37GT, 5 Star Tune, Safe-T-Plus Steering Control with Air Trim, Roadmaster front and rear Sway Bars, SuperSteer rear Track Bar, Crossfires, 2012 Honda CRV on Blue Ox Aventa LX tow bar. Full timers since Jan 2012.
Old 11-23-2013, 03:44 PM   #6
Winnebago Camper

Thanks for the recommendation. I will give Plemmons a try.

John
Old 11-23-2013, 04:13 PM   #7
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by BernerDad View Post
Thanks for the recommendation. I will give Plemmons a try.

John
I haven't used them in a year or so, but if Jeff is still there he was a very good technician.

Tags
service