Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 03-01-2014, 07:54 AM   #21
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by djc454 View Post
Thanks Rick, I'll look for the strap when I get back home. I've been thru all three manuals a couple times but right now I'm in Alaska and the Journey is in Arizona. We're still trying to figure out all the whistles and bells. We upgraded from a Winnebago View. No more ladders to climb to go to bed. LOL
Very nice upgrade!

Section 9-2 in your Operators Manual.

[Jesse
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image-3432978310.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	149.0 KB
ID:	57213   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-2785611042.jpg
Views:	146
Size:	149.5 KB
ID:	57214  

Jbmsr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 10:50 AM   #22
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by djc454 View Post
Thanks Rick, I'll look for the strap when I get back home. I've been thru all three manuals a couple times but right now I'm in Alaska and the Journey is in Arizona. We're still trying to figure out all the whistles and bells. We upgraded from a Winnebago View. No more ladders to climb to go to bed. LOL
I don't think of going to Alaska this time of the year. We are, unsuccessfully I must admit, NOT avoiding the cold. And we are in TX at the moment. April will bring us to Prescott Pines and warmer weather, I hope.

Once you get the bugs worked out I am certain you will enjoy journeys in you Journey. We love our 40U, though we have had to deal with a few issues. I hope you cupboard bottoms are built better than ours. I have had to repair two of them. I have had a couple of plumbing leaks, but that is to be expected from a house on wheels. The crown molding was poorly done and I will rework at some point.

We have the auto start generator system. It works like a charm! With the 6 pack of AGM's and the 2800W Magnum, the electrical system is great, strong and reliable when Walmarting. We do this between most projects we work. We are not your traditional campers.

Hope your time in AK is enjoyable and safe travels back to AZ.

Rick