Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 04-11-2008, 02:40 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

First a little about us: Been lurking on this site for year now. seems like every question I had always got asked and answered before I got around to it.GREAT SITE!! Began fulltiming in October 07 loving every minute of it. Anyway just had my first major problem, charger side of inverter went out.Would just like to comment on service recieved at RV World at Nokomis, FL.
Absolutely GREAT!! Would highly recommend them if you are in the area,Lou the service advisor did everything he could to make our stay the best.

2007 Itasca Meridian 39k
readytogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2008, 02:40 PM   #2
Winnebago Watcher

First a little about us: Been lurking on this site for year now. seems like every question I had always got asked and answered before I got around to it.GREAT SITE!! Began fulltiming in October 07 loving every minute of it. Anyway just had my first major problem, charger side of inverter went out.Would just like to comment on service recieved at RV World at Nokomis, FL.
Absolutely GREAT!! Would highly recommend them if you are in the area,Lou the service advisor did everything he could to make our stay the best.

2007 Itasca Meridian 39k
readytogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 01:30 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

Hi Bryan and Roxanne! Welcome to the forum even though you've been here for a year...

That's good to know about RV World - they are fairly close to me. There is a website just for reporting good/bad service. They are located here. You might consider adding a review based on your experience since the only other review is a poor one.

Again, thanks for the info and welcome!
tomsm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2008, 04:43 AM   #4
Winnebago Master

Bryan and Roxanne;

Welcome to the forum & the Winnebago Industries Owner's Forum. We are glad you decided to sign on. Post often and keep us posted on your travels. If you would like some Winnebago Karma please ask.

Don
Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Delorme GPS LT 40, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:12 PM   #5
Winnebago Watcher

rv world of nokomis are decievers

they had my rig for three weeks for repairs...they told me they can put a diesel generator in for 5k and failed to tell me until i got it that it was 20 years old...yea really....then i found out they only paid 28oo for it and i got no refund while it was there i asked them to check out my levelers...they returned slow...they greased them and now they will not work at all....currently talking to the general manager about a refund and then i am going to the better business bureau....they should have been up front and returned my calls...oh i called the service manager twice and i am still waiting for his call...enter at your own risk people
jimbobcooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 07:23 PM   #6
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbobcooter View Post
they had my rig for three weeks for repairs...they told me they can put a diesel generator in for 5k and failed to tell me until i got it that it was 20 years old...yea really....then i found out they only paid 28oo for it and i got no refund while it was there i asked them to check out my levelers...they returned slow...they greased them and now they will not work at all....currently talking to the general manager about a refund and then i am going to the better business bureau....they should have been up front and returned my calls...oh i called the service manager twice and i am still waiting for his call...enter at your own risk people
Well, there was some labor involved in putting the generator in and at todays rates it's never cheap. $2000 is two men for a day now. Did you even ask if it was new or used?
Mr_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 08:07 PM   #7
Winnebago Watcher

we knew it would be used....would you expect it to be 20 years old??? in a 9 year old rig????
jimbobcooter is offline   Reply With Quote