Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-10-2019, 07:58 AM   #1
Winnebago Owner

PSW inverter in 33c?

Has anyone put a PSW inverter in a 33c and wired it to the refrigerator for a residential refrigerator? We put a French Door refrigerator in our 2016 33c a year ago, i am thinking of wiring in a PSW inverter and running the refrigerator off it while we on on the road, but it's not a simple plug and play operation because the wiring for 110 doesn't go through the inverter for that circuit. On the diagrams i see a "throw in wire #5" that runs the refrigerator but I am not sure how it can be routed to the inverter. Anyone do it? I am not looking to get a massive battery bank for boondocking, just want to keep the refrigerator running while on the road running off the alternator using the existing 2 battery bank.

Could it possibly be as simple as locating the power feed to the circuit in the electrical panel and relocating the power source from the inverter in there to that circuit?
KTM251ss is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
inverter