Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 01-06-2006, 10:51 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

We took delivery of our new Adventurer yesterday at Arlington RV in E. Greenwich, RI. I have to say that this is a first class operation. Our tech, Frank, took us trough the whole rig , bay by bay, with as much patience as we newbies could have hoped for. Did I say that everything was working perfectly? Well, it was.

Frank was even able make us think that we understood what he was explaining. I even remember a little of it today.

A great day at a fine dealership!

I may have to bring my banjo down there as soon as I finish reading the quarter-ton of manuals we got. That'll fix 'em.

A banjo will get you through a time of no money much better than money will get you through a time of no banjo.
Banjar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 10:51 AM   #2
Winnebago Camper

We took delivery of our new Adventurer yesterday at Arlington RV in E. Greenwich, RI. I have to say that this is a first class operation. Our tech, Frank, took us trough the whole rig , bay by bay, with as much patience as we newbies could have hoped for. Did I say that everything was working perfectly? Well, it was.

Frank was even able make us think that we understood what he was explaining. I even remember a little of it today.

A great day at a fine dealership!

I may have to bring my banjo down there as soon as I finish reading the quarter-ton of manuals we got. That'll fix 'em.

A banjo will get you through a time of no money much better than money will get you through a time of no banjo.
Old 01-06-2006, 11:40 AM   #3
Winnebago Owner

Banjar,
Congratulations on your new Adventurer. What floorplan did you get?
Nonno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 11:47 AM   #4
Winnebago Master

Congrats on your new MH , Arlington is a first class operation been there. "007"
RV SYSTEMS & APPLIANCES & RECALLS --- TECH INFORMATION
"007" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2006, 01:19 PM   #5
Administrator Emeritus

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Banjar:
I may have to bring my banjo down there as soon as I finish reading the quarter-ton of manuals we got. That'll fix 'em. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not only an owner's manual but two supplements,both of which alone were larger than the original manual!!

(Supplements contain the reprinted manuals from the vendors that supply Winnebago.)
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2006, 01:33 AM   #6
Winnebago Camper

Bob, we also have the 37b. The room at the stern is known as the "queen's chamber". Not sure if the dog and I will be allowed in there at all.

Manual reading is taking precedence over banjo picking for now. The owner's manual seems pretty useful and complete so far.

Old 01-09-2006, 02:15 PM   #7
Winnebago Owner

Nice choice! I'm sure you'll enjoy it as much as we have. Many safe and happy miles
Nonno is offline   Reply With Quote