Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 06-12-2011, 11:39 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

New Winnebago Owner!

I put the down payment on our new-to-us Winnebago today! I'm psyched! After looking for over 5 months and a lot of debating as to which RV met our needs including style, size, condition, and of course $$$....we settled on a 2002 Winnebago Adventurer. There was little decision that Winnebago was the mfg for our next RV but we simply hadn't been able to fine the right one.

I'm going to post more about our experience with the dealer (great so far) after we've had time to get the RV home and and have time to check out the details.

I don't know what it says about me but some might think it's a little strange working in San Francisco, rest of family living in TN, and buying the RV in Texas! That's right...believe it or not. Actually, I flew from San Francisco yesterday, looked over the RV and stayed in it over night, then flew back out today. I'll agree with my wife, ya just can't buy something this expensive and important without at least seeing it!!! And to make things better, we're getting it delivered at a good price b/c their driver has fam in TN and would like to visit there early July....exactly the time I'll be there! I'll say that every time I look at a Winnebago I learn something else great about em! Did I say I'm psyched?????
clarkgriswold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:06 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Good for you!! Congratulations!! Keep us posted on how you do -- you're in the right place if you have any questions, there is a lot of knowledge on this site. Have fun and HAPPY TRAVELS!!! John
bellsharbor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:36 AM   #3
Winnebago Master

dunlapml;

Congratulations on your purchase of an Adventure. I believe you have purchased a great coach and you will enjoy it. As John has told you, keep us posted on how things work out for you. You will have questions I am sure. There is a wealth of info available just by asking. Our members like to help when they can.

Don
Don & Bev Morgan Weyauwega WI, 05 Itasca Horizon 40KD, 400 HP Cummins, Delorme GPS LT 40, Toad 07 Saturn Vue AWD, Air Force One, TST 510 TPMS, Mayor of Weyauwega 2007 - 2013, Waupaca Co Board Supervisor 2010 - 2014
Petro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 07:00 AM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Congrats, great machine we love ours.
Old 06-13-2011, 07:53 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Congrats on the new RV. We travel through Dunlap once a month to visit grandchildren in Chatt. and Ringgold. Love the view through the valley. Enjoy you trips.
Hammer Down is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:12 AM   #6
Winnebago Master

Congrats on the Adventurer, a fine coach for sure. We bought our current rig long distance and remember how excited we were to make the trip to do the trade and bring it home.

Enjoy the coach and wishing you many safe and fun miles.
'07 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit #31578, Cummins ISL 425; 2014 Ford F150 toad; Air Force One Toad Brake.
Glen Allen, VA; Smith Mountain Lake, VA.
smlranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:44 AM   #7
Winnebago Camper

Congratulations. We have the little sister to yours, the Brave. We also bought ours used from three provinces away. After three years and 16,000 miles we couldn't be happier with our choice.
Enjoy!
artmartin is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
winnebago