Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 02-01-2005, 08:33 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

We here at WinnebagoParts.com are pleased to announce that our new web site, www.winnebagoparts.com is now online. There are new sections which have Winnebago & Itasca parts documentation, wiring diagrams, service bulletins, plumbing diagrams, slide out information, sealants usage and paint codes. There are pictures and information about our company and what we offer along with a new "Just for Fun" section. This area has many old ads and photos from Winnebago's past for your enjoyment. There is also a "Specials" section that features close out items, used parts and even the first motorhome built by Winnebago Industries in 1966! This section changes with inventories so check back often.

We APPRECIATE your business!!!

fixed URL

800-933-7742
WinnebagoParts.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 08:33 AM   #2
Winnebago Watcher

We here at WinnebagoParts.com are pleased to announce that our new web site, www.winnebagoparts.com is now online. There are new sections which have Winnebago & Itasca parts documentation, wiring diagrams, service bulletins, plumbing diagrams, slide out information, sealants usage and paint codes. There are pictures and information about our company and what we offer along with a new "Just for Fun" section. This area has many old ads and photos from Winnebago's past for your enjoyment. There is also a "Specials" section that features close out items, used parts and even the first motorhome built by Winnebago Industries in 1966! This section changes with inventories so check back often.

We APPRECIATE your business!!!

fixed URL

800-933-7742
Old 02-01-2005, 09:08 AM   #3
Winnie-Wise

Cool! Now can you supply us with a visitor password so we can access the Service Bulletins?
Thanks, Tom
Old 02-01-2005, 09:34 AM   #4
Winnebago Camper

10/4,
Yes Troth, we do need those Winnie bulletins.

2003 Fleetwood Discovery 39s Saturn LS2
Xeroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 10:20 AM   #5
Winnebago Watcher

Well....we've got egg on our face! We put together information for the new site last November and got Winnie's permission to use these links on our site. I just got off the phone with them and I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that they changed their minds on the availibility of the service bulletins, sealants, and slide-out sections. My next call is to my webmaster to get these headings off the site. I got blindsided on this one so have to apologize to you all for this. The good news is that the Paint Code section will soon be available without a password in a week to ten days. They are also going to change all of their directories in the comming 1 to 2 months so the links will probably go dead. I have been promised that they will inform us of the new links and when they go online so that we may get them on our site for you.

I know is's dissapointing that this information will not become available. There are a lot of good people at Winnebago and a lot of them are my friends but working with the corporation itself sometimes is like dealing with the federal government and it's bureaucracy. I will continue to try to get you as much information as I possibly can and will continue to lobby for the sections that are now un-available.

I will keep you posted on this subject as things change and develop. Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

BLH

800-933-7742
Old 02-01-2005, 03:13 PM   #6
Winnebago Owner

I don't know what the problam is but the website will not come up for me when I click on that link.
How is everyone else doing.
Bill

Toad - GMC Envoy
bsmith8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 03:21 PM   #7
Winnebago Owner

Doesn't work for me either right now. Always bugs with a new site.
3huskies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 03:27 PM   #8
Winnebago Owner

Found the problem. There is a comma at the end of the link in the 1st post after .com.
Click on the link without the comma.
3huskies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 03:27 PM   #9
Winnebago Owner

If I click on the link in the paragraph it does not work.
If I click on the link in the signature at the bottom I does work.

The only think I can see as different is the caps in the one link. That should not make the difference I don't think.
Bill

Toad - GMC Envoy
bsmith8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2005, 04:33 PM   #10
iRV2 Marketing

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by bsmith8:
I don't know what the problem is but the website will not come up for me when I click on that link. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>Bill, et al, it's all better now.

Winnebagoparts way to go guys! Your website is so much better than what you had. You may also want to mention that once a customer buys from Winnebagoparts you never need to give your serial number again because all that info will be saved.

Your parts counter person went the extra mile in getting me both parts and information about my day/night shade.

<span class="ev_code_BLUE">Thank you Winnebagoparts.</span>
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote