Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 05-17-2006, 07:38 PM   #1
Winnie-Wise

Well, I am a newbe to the MH world, and so far am loving it. I have an 06' Itasca 32T with the Cummins ISB pusher. I owned a TT first, then a 5ver for several years, and decided to take the leap to the MH world. I just started a 2 week trip around parts of Arizona before I head back to CA.

Tons of info on the site, you guys really do a good job of sharing. I have no real issues to report about yet, so far the coach has been great. I spend most days trying to learn all the new systems! Kudos to Winnebago for supplying such thorough manuals for all the goodies. I am sure that I will have lots of questions later, so be prepared!! Sarge

Our Travel Blog www.mytripjournal.com/rvnchickalaska
SargeW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2006, 07:38 PM   #2
Winnie-Wise

Well, I am a newbe to the MH world, and so far am loving it. I have an 06' Itasca 32T with the Cummins ISB pusher. I owned a TT first, then a 5ver for several years, and decided to take the leap to the MH world. I just started a 2 week trip around parts of Arizona before I head back to CA.

Tons of info on the site, you guys really do a good job of sharing. I have no real issues to report about yet, so far the coach has been great. I spend most days trying to learn all the new systems! Kudos to Winnebago for supplying such thorough manuals for all the goodies. I am sure that I will have lots of questions later, so be prepared!! Sarge

Old 05-17-2006, 11:25 PM   #3
Winnebago Master

Welcome Sarge to IRV2 and the world of MOHO's. We try to be helpful and if we can't be, we just have a good time...Good miles
ichn2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 02:29 AM   #4
Administrator Emeritus

WELCOME Sarge!!

I'm on the way out the door to spend the weekend with some of those great iRV2 folks, but will jump in here tonight and officially welcome ya!!

Next stop for me is Paradise, PA !!

Have a good day ya'll!!
rebelsbeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 05:12 AM   #5
Winnie-Wise

Hi Sarge,
Congratulations on your new motorhome and sure you will have many years of enjoyment with your Winnebago motorhome.
The folks at Winnebago are fine people too and will be helpful if you have a problem.
Also the members here are very helpful too and quite knowledgeable.
Again congratulations and enjoy your RV.
Tom-NC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2006, 06:14 AM   #6
Winnie-Wise

Thank you all, I am looking forward to many happy miles. We plan to start full timing in about 2 years, so we plan to start practicing now! The knowledge base on this forum is impressive, and it will make trouble shooting and preventative maintenance much easier.

I have already received a few great tips from a member that I work with. I didn't know until I posted on the site that he owned a MH. It turned out that we both have the same model. Man I love RVing!!

Old 05-18-2006, 10:44 AM   #7
Winnie-Wise

SargeW: One of the best things about this forum are the personalities and the expertise that are behind the topics and responses. What a wonderful idea to build irv2 and the commitment of the moderators is great. The irv2 Mission Statement: "To efficiently support the thoughtful exchange of knowledge, values and experience among RV enthusiasts" is exhibited everyday as I read this forum. I also support the sponsers who keep this going and I have received good service .

Welcome and enjoy the vacation.
Gary CA is offline   Reply With Quote