Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Winnebago Owners Online Community > WINNIEOWNERS COMMUNITY FORUMS > Winnebago General Discussions
Click Here to Login
Register FilesRegistry Blogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Log in

Old 12-13-2014, 11:42 AM   #21
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcon190 View Post
That looks great. I especially like the seat belts!

The belts are left over from the OEM Sofa. Decided to leave them in place should we have another passenger (which would be rare) but mostly because the Lazboys are kind of wobbly and tend to rattle going down the road. So we snug the belts up for traveling to keep them steady.

Sent from my iPad using iRV2 - RV Forum
Old 12-14-2014, 08:32 AM   #22
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by firedoc View Post
What kind of lift and where did you get it? Do you mind revealing the cost of the lift, not including cabinetry.

It's a Nexus 21. Ordered it directly from them since I couldn't find anyplace that handled them. $1400, certainly not cheap but it's built like a tank. Others I looked at were built pretty cheaply, and since we fulltime I wanted one that could hold up to punishing roads. I believe their web site is www.tvlift.com By the way they're located in Scotsdale, AZ.
Ramets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2014, 08:53 AM   #23

It's amazing how well the tv has been designed into the new models. As to the older models, the tv cabinet with a lift, across from a couple of recliners or love seat recliners are a great diy modification of an older unit if the floor plan allows it.

To me, the tv unit above the front seats seems like a really poor placement to put up with. Can't imagine always torquing the neck.

A diy tv on the wall at a right angle next to the slide is workable, but still not the best placement as the sofa or recliners are usually at right angles to the tv. Desiring to movie the furniture, rather than contort oneself, seems like a lousy idea as well.
RodgerS is offline   Reply With Quote