Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 08-21-2006, 01:32 PM   #21
Winnebago Master

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BLT:
smlranger!
I am also big fan of Alton Brown.
I Can't wait to see this great Country of ours
and to eat the food at some road food spots..
Being this is my first post on here but not my first time searching the halls of this great website, (Have been doing it for the past year) and could not resist to reply about Alton Brown
I Learn something new every time I watch his Show.. Have Safe and Wonderful trip.. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome to the forum . You will find lot's of helpful info. here. Come back often and share your RV experiences with us.
'07 Country Coach Allure 470 Siskiyou Summit #31578, Cummins ISL 425; 2014 Ford F150 toad; Air Force One Toad Brake.
Glen Allen, VA; Smith Mountain Lake, VA.
smlranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2006, 04:47 PM   #22
Winnebago Owner

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by traveler of california:

If you pass through Albuquerque you must go to Sadie's Cocinita on 4th St. for NM style Mexican food. It is fantastic!

Nick </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

+1 on Sadies! It has been years since I have been there but I still remember it fondly! A must place to eat in an honest blue collar town!

Does not get much better than that!

BugSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote