Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 10-04-2015, 03:23 AM   #61
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomwalt View Post
Alain, these Danish folks are on their last year doing exactly what you wish to do - I think their rig/knowledge may be exactly what you are looking for. To communicate, PM them (by click on their Avatar) if you are interested.
http://www.irv2.com/forums/f115/the-...rv-259904.html
Thanks Tom, muy interesante la information de los daneses.
Malain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2015, 09:38 AM   #62
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malain View Post
Hi Rick thanks
Our fly to the States should be in March next year so we have time! But thank you again for your valuable advices.
Our house in France is a B & B Des vacances au MAS DE BELLE COMBEenĀ* PROVENCE

Alain
We have been traveling and I am just catching up on everything. What a beautiful link. You folks are used to seeing beauty so the countryside of this land will just bring you more joy. This is a big land. For instance, it takes about 2 1/2 days to travel across Texas! But, unfortunately, it is not one of the loveliest states to see. Not to compete with your link, here is a "image" link to the Plymouth, Ma area campgrounds. I am from that area though I have not camped there. https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...ds&FORM=HDRSC2

When you are state side it would be a strange happening if you met up with some of your irv2 helpers. Good thought in any case.

Many blessings to you and your wife, Alain, as you prepare for your visit.

Rick Y
Old 10-05-2015, 01:29 AM   #63
Winnebago Camper

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerichorick View Post
We have been traveling and I am just catching up on everything. What a beautiful link. You folks are used to seeing beauty so the countryside of this land will just bring you more joy. This is a big land. For instance, it takes about 2 1/2 days to travel across Texas! But, unfortunately, it is not one of the loveliest states to see. Not to compete with your link, here is a "image" link to the Plymouth, Ma area campgrounds. I am from that area though I have not camped there. https://www.bing.com/images/search?q...ds&FORM=HDRSC2

When you are state side it would be a strange happening if you met up with some of your irv2 helpers. Good thought in any case.

Many blessings to you and your wife, Alain, as you prepare for your visit.

Rick Y
hope to met you and iRV2 helpers and have a nice glass of champagne!
Alain
Malain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2015, 08:01 AM   #64
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malain View Post
hope to met you and iRV2 helpers and have a nice glass of champagne!
Alain
Hey Alain, does this mean that you are now choosing to travel in a hot air balloon? Peace offering to the natives. I love it!