Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-21-2006, 03:16 AM   #1
Winnebago Camper

Hello fellow WIT members,

We would love to go to GNR, but work is interfering with fun as usual. However, the SE Tri-State Rally looks great and we are attending..our 2nd Rally. Is anyone on this forum attending? I am waiting for any information regarding a Fall irv2 Rally for the northeast. We missed the spring rally

The WIT Northeast Rally will be in August, hosted by the NH clubs.

We would love to meet folks from this forum, so many provided wonderful information when we first bought our Chieftain.

Sandy

FMCA F356563
BirdWoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2006, 03:16 AM   #2
Winnebago Camper

We would love to go to GNR, but work is interfering with fun as usual. However, the SE Tri-State Rally looks great and we are attending..our 2nd Rally. Is anyone on this forum attending? I am waiting for any information regarding a Fall irv2 Rally for the northeast. We missed the spring rally

We would love to meet folks from this forum, so many provided wonderful information when we first bought our Chieftain.

Sandy

FMCA F356563
Old 04-22-2006, 02:20 PM   #3
Winnebago Camper

Hi Sandy----sure glad you decided to join us for the SNE Rally. Sorry work is interfering with your camping schedule, GNR's loss is our gain. I'm sure you will have a good time at the "BEACH PARTY". Please contact me if you have any questions re: the rally. Also if you would like to join us on any of our camping trips, let me know I will send you a schedule.
Look forward to meeting you in June.
Ed St.Angelo
Rallymaster

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BirdWoman:

Sandy </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

2003 Harley Davidson Road Glide
ESTANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 05:08 AM   #4
iRV2 Marketing

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by BirdWoman:
Is anyone on this forum attending? The WIT Northeast Rally will be in August, hosted by the NH clubs. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Sandy, Yes there will be iRV2 members going to this rally.

The date for this event is: Northern New England (Sandwich, NH) Aug. 11-13

I will be at the FMCA International in Charlotte, NC during that time.

Have you been before and how many rigs do you think are coming to this event?
RV/MH Hall of Fame - Lifetime Member
DriVer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2006, 05:32 AM   #5
Winnebago Camper

Good morning Ed.....we had a chapter meeting yesterday (White Mountain Winnies) and the Rally Master of the NE Rally may be attending also. We are looking forward to meeting you!

FMCA F356563
Old 04-23-2006, 05:49 AM   #6
Winnebago Camper

Good morning Driver...we attended the NE Rally last August hosted by the Maine clubs and it was great. This was our first rally and we were very impressed by the turnout. About 100 rigs, including a WIT caravan returning from the Maritimes.

This year NH is hosting and we hope to have a similar turnout. Our Rally Master has put together a wonderful agenda and it will be a nice time for all. We'll see how the increase in gas prices effect travel and thus attendance.

We traveled to your neck of the woods last fall...Hilton Head SC. This area is one of our favorites...nice place for snowbirds who don't mind putting a sweater on in winter and history buffs.

I'll keep an eye out for an irv2 rally in this area (New England) for the fall.

Sandy

FMCA F356563
Old 04-24-2006, 03:56 AM   #7
Winnebago Owner

Hi Folks,
We're headed for the Southern NewEngland Tri-State Rally this June. We are MA WIT members but moved to NH. I look forward to meeting many of you.
Tagalong
Old 04-25-2006, 08:54 AM   #8
Winnebago Camper

Hi Tagalong,

If you see a Chieftain with NH plates "MOYA", please stop in. You may hear a couple of birds calling from inside as well. How do you like your Demco Excalibar? We just had ours installed last week. So far, so good.

BirdWoman

Sandy

FMCA F356563
Old 04-25-2006, 04:44 PM   #9
Winnebago Camper

Hey Sandy---keepum koming!!!There is no such thing as too many people at a Winne Rally!
Eddie

2003 Harley Davidson Road Glide
ESTANG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 07:21 AM   #10
Winnebago Camper

My wife and I just joined WIT and are intersted in either the SE or NE rallies. These would be our first rally of any sort and we have a couple of questions.

1) Are reservations required or suggested
2) How do you find out where the rally is.
3) Do we need to wait for our cretentials and then contact our local (Connecticut) Chapter for information?
4) Basic Question: What goes on at these events?

We're not used to attending staged events and are not sure what to expect.

Wayne

sightseer 30B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2006, 08:40 AM   #11
Winnebago Camper

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">1) Are reservations required or suggested
3) Do we need to wait for our cretentials and then contact our local (Connecticut) Chapter for information?
4) Basic Question: What goes on at these events? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Welcome to the Winnebago group Wayne!
1) Are reservations required or suggested

I would suggest you make reservations for any WIT function...Rally or Campout. There are arrangements that the Rallymasters or Wagonmmasters make that are dependent on the number of rigs attending.

The WIT Club News contains a "newsletter" from your local chapters and a section titled "Whos inviting Who". This will give a list of different Campout dates and the Rally date as well as information on the location. Within the magazine, the is a registration form that can be filled out for the Rally and sent to the Rallymaster. The campout require a phone call to make your reservation.

If you have a WIT number, you will not have a problem making reservations for any event. This number is provided when you join the WIT group.
4) Basic Question: What goes on at these events?

I have been to 1 Rally so far and what a great time we had! The Rallies have planned events, i.e. field trips to local points of interest and on site entertainment and seminars. Wonderful meals are included in the registration amount. You can not find a better value or a nicer way to meet fellow Winnie owners. You can attend whatever events appeal to you or sit under your awning and meet folks who walk by.

We will be attending the SE Tri-State Rally and the NE Rally that the NH chapters are hosting. Please join us in a great time!

If you have additional questions, I'm sure either I or other WIT members will be delighted to address them.

I look forward to meeting you!

Sandy

FMCA F356563
Old 05-10-2006, 04:39 PM   #12
Winnebago Camper

I received my WIT membership package today.

A couple more first timer questions.

Who do I contact to make a reservation for the SE or NE rally? Do I contact the campground directly or a chapter lead?

What campground is the NE rally held at?

Wayne

sightseer 30B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 01:32 AM   #13
Winnebago Camper

Hello Wayne and welcome to the WIT Club. The first step to register is to call any of the folks mentioned in the WIT Club News publication in the State Rally Information section. The Southern New England Tri-State Rally is from June 2-4. This Rally will be at the Washington Couny Fairgrounds, Richmond, RI. Also, iRV2 member ESTANG is a Rally Master for this event and perhaps get your registration processed quickly. Ed has responded in this thread and you could send him an email and watch this thread for further input from Ed.

You can send in your registration form for the Northern New England Rally that is provided in the WIT Club News. The Northern Rally will be Aug 11 - 13 at the Sandwich Fairgrounds in Sandwich, NH.

Both of these NE Rallies will give you and your family an opportunity meet other Winnie owners and have a great time.

The links below will direct you to state chapter information..i.e. phone numbers of the chapter Presidents.

If you have additional questions, just ask. We look forward to meeting you and your family.

Sandy

http://www.winnebagoind.com/

http://www.winnebagoind.com/html/lif...tateclubs.html

FMCA F356563