Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 04-15-2016, 06:43 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Can someone help me

Hello can someone help me, I have a 2011 winnebago, sightseers35 foot
and I am having trouble with my slides the two front ones, the book says that here is a circuit breaker labeled Slideout Power on the wall in the storage compartment, We can't find it could someone tell us where it is located, and
maybe what it looks like. Thank You Jim and Sue
Boothinmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 07:05 PM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Ok a couple of questions. Is the parking break set and RV leveled. And I assumed they are electric. Mine is an older unit and my breaker is above the propane tank. I hope this helps you.
Old 04-15-2016, 07:14 PM   #3
Winnebago Owner

As stated above: In Neutral, Parking Brake on, make sure you have a full charge on battery or you are plugged in or use the generator. You also might try getting back into travel mode...move the coach forward or back a few feet, then try it all again. My previous MH was an Adventurer, sometimes (seldom but sometimes) all the stars were not in alinement and going through the procedure again was the fix. Good Luck.
kalynzoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 07:18 PM   #4
Winnebago Watcher

Yes it is level and the brake is on, We put the driver side out 3days ago and it went out fine, now we tried to put out the passenger side slide and it will not go out, so we tried to pull in the driver side and it won't come in. The Owners book
said to try the circuit breaker, but we can not fine it .
Boothinmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 07:25 PM   #5
Winnebago Master

In my prior Winnebago: On a side wall of one of my basement compartments next to the batteries there was a removable panel that was stenciled "Circuit Breakers" or something like that, It had two hand turnable retainers that held the access panel in place and there were push button breakers behind it. You might look around for something like that.

On my current Winnebago the slide out circuit breakers are behind a locked access compartment door in the outside wall.
powercat_ras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2016, 09:52 PM   #6
Winnebago 28B

Our slides work off the chassis battery and they recommend running the engine while operating the slides.

Our breakers are behind a panel inside the storage compartment next to the house door.

Fingers crossed!

2010 Winnebago Aspect 28B
RogerRoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 12:23 AM   #7
Winnebago Camper

Are there any blinkin red lights on the activation switch? The blinking is a trouble code which the manual tells how to Reset The switch. You have to undo the two screws holding those switch plate to the wall and then depressed buttons on the back of the switch. I have had to do it several times over the years on my 2011 Itasca. Also Does it have slide locks? Are they in the correct position? I found them to be more trouble than they were worth and don't use them.I seem to recall that if one tries to extend the slide while the slide lock is engaged It will cause an error code and the switch will need to be reset. Be sure engine is running.
Rorytug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2016, 02:02 AM   #8
Winnebago Owner

The people who put circuit breakers and fuses in motorhomes are legally insane.

Mine has power panels in four different locations starting on the rear wall of the coach, on the bins on the outside and one in front.

Just keep searching my friend, they are there somewhere.