Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 11-29-2018, 04:42 PM   #1
Winnebago Owner

Norcold Refrigerator

I own a 2004 Itasco Horizon 40WD It has a Norcold 4 door refrigerator with an ice maker.
the refrigerator runs through the Powerline energy management system.
Therefore when I drive down the road it tells me I have no AC and trips over to propane.

What I want to do is to take the 110v receptacle for the refrigerator and remove it from the Energy management system circuit breaker panel and put it on the Inverter side circuit breaker panel so the refrigerator has 110V AC while I drive down the road.

( I have 50 amp service with a 30 amp inverter.)

I have tried to do this but it's not working so I am curious to know if anyone out there has done this? If so I'm open for recommendations / suggestions.

thanks for your time.
pobstlmo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
norcold, refrigerator