Old 07-22-2018, 08:28 PM   #15
CZBB RV6A 2008 29R Sight

Winnie part ....

Reg. From Winnebago or the supplier is around $140 cdn. Iím trying to avoid that and have found a new reg. Iíll do a write up once itís installed and tested. The ďotherĒ reg is only $25 usd and meets the two biggest requirements. Heat location and pressure.

As for the question about lighting the second burner. Yes both burners go down and the second is barely lit. If only one lit it also pulsates.
7997redtail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2018, 10:02 PM   #16
CZBB RV6A 2008 29R Sight

Problem solved. Not what anyone would have guessed

So I finnaly gave up because I donít have the tools to test line pressure. I had a window shatter so while it was in I had them look for the problem. Turned out it was....................

A propane line between the stove and steel pipe. It turns out it was twisted and cracked. Once replaced the three burners all provide a nice strong flame
Old 12-12-2018, 07:15 AM   #17
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7997redtail View Post
So I finnaly gave up because I donít have the tools to test line pressure. I had a window shatter so while it was in I had them look for the problem. Turned out it was....................

A propane line between the stove and steel pipe. It turns out it was twisted and cracked. Once replaced the three burners all provide a nice strong flame
From the factory? Glad you got it fixed. That was a very bad problem.
Old 12-12-2018, 09:13 AM   #18
CZBB RV6A 2008 29R Sight

From the Factory?

Probably more of an age thing but if it was kinked yes from the factory.

He did say it was cracked so that would be an age thing no matter what. When I replaced the one that goes from the tank to the pipes it was also pretty stiff.
Old 12-13-2018, 06:38 AM   #19
Winnebago Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7997redtail View Post
Probably more of an age thing but if it was kinked yes from the factory.

He did say it was cracked so that would be an age thing no matter what. When I replaced the one that goes from the tank to the pipes it was also pretty stiff.
I don't know how the pipe could crack from age! I have never heard of this being a problem on RV propane systems before this. These systems are usually mounted very solid. Stress flex is a minimum. Please consider contacting Winnebago and request a reimbursement. That pipe should have never been kinked. I suspect the stress of the kink caused the failure.

Failure of the flex line from the regulator to the hard pipe does happen from time to time after years of service. But, hard pipe? Again, I have never heard of it failing unless damaged.
Old 12-13-2018, 09:11 AM   #20
CZBB RV6A 2008 29R Sight

Its a 2008 and Im havig some problems....

Its a 2008 so I don't expect anything from Win. I'm am also having some problems with the dealership that did the repair. If I don't get some satisfaction you may be hearing "the whole story" right here.

Tags
propane