Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 03-22-2019, 06:14 PM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

Propane supply line troubles

Just bought a used winnebago spyder toyhauler and it was missing the propane supply line (line that runs from regulator or camper) I went to a couple of rv dealerships (1 being a winnebago dealer) and they had the same line that does not work. They both told me it should be universal but it absolutely does not go on my camper. The female end that connects to the camper is only slightly to small to thread on. Neither dealer could help me, Lowe’s did not have any adaptors either. I contacted Winnebago and they couldn’t help me and said they would call me back...that’s been a week ago. Any suggestions?

Ps...the line a bought has a 1/2 inch female end and I feel like it should be a 9/16?
Mgray0066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 05:32 AM   #2
Itasca Owners

Go to a service that sells bulk propane and appliences. They should be able to make up anything you need.
Teamfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2019, 12:05 PM   #3
Winnebago Owner

You might want to try going onto the Winnebago website, typing in your specific make model and year. Scanning through the lp specs and you will find the appropriate model number for your flexible line. Then go to Winnebago parts, separate website and see if you can order it through them. I'm very surprised that your Winnebago Dealer didn't do that for you. I wouldn't use reducers or multiple connectors to "rig" your lp line. Best of luck. Let us know how you make out.
Old 03-31-2019, 09:46 PM   #4
Winnebago Camper

Try Nash Fuel on Amazon
The Kizers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2019, 04:46 PM   #5
Winnebago Camper

hi.. i had to change my propane tank to ysn203 type. the plumbing is 3 feet
away from the 1psi output pressure reducer. do i need to use a rubber HOSE or
can i use a DRYER type NG metal line from the reducer to the RV plumbing
input?

joe
joeastro is offline   Reply With Quote