Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Old 07-04-2019, 12:30 AM   #1
Winnebago Watcher

overflow

where its located the over flow from fresh water tank on 35 workhorse because when I fill the tank pup the over flow and on my level water only show 3/4 tank of water thanks
Miguelittle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2019, 11:12 AM   #2
Winnebago Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miguelittle View Post
where its located the over flow from fresh water tank on 35 workhorse because when I fill the tank pup the over flow and on my level water only show 3/4 tank of water thanks
I think people would reply to your post, but are having a hard time understanding your question. Try using a short sentence with a direct question and follow with any extra details.
Old 07-07-2019, 01:23 PM   #3
Winnie-Wise

It's hard to help without more details regarding make model and year and such. Workhorse is a chassis make.

However...You should be able to see the fresh water tank inside one of the storage doors, perhaps on the driver side. From your description, there could be a loose wire or bad sensor for the top most, full position. I can also see our overflow there. It comes out of the top of the tank.
SLOweather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2019, 09:38 PM   #4
Winnebago Master

Yes we need the year, model name and number to give you a correct answer.

As for the rest it appears that when you fill your fresh water tank until it overflows it drains down to 3/4 full which is what many of them will do since once it starts overflowing it will start to siphon water out due to the way the trap to discourage insects from getting into the fresh water tank is designed.

Note that if you go to Winnebago's web site using the following link you can download the owners manual for you coach and find the answers to many questions about how things work:

https://winnebagoind.com/resources/m...tormanuals.php
Old 07-12-2019, 05:03 PM   #5
Winnebago Camper

water level

I think you are asking: why is the tank over flow discharging water while the electronic gauge is reading 2/3??

Because someone at factory just slapped the tank sensors on at incorrect level. My unit would always overflow at 2/3 full, look at placement of sensors.

I purchased new sensors, then placed them as I filled.
Retired FF is offline   Reply With Quote